Plate

WARNING LOTS OF DIALOGUE IM SORRY

~LAST NIGHT AT THE BEACH~

*LUKE'S POV* 

I was setting up a bonfire with Xavier while everyone else having a late night swim at the beach. 

"So how are things going with Andie and Calum?" He asks me. 

Startled by the question I reply with, "Uhh great I guess, they make eachother happy, why do you ask?" 

"Oh nothing, just wondering ... What about you and Andie?" 

"What do you mean me and Andie?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"I see the way you look at her man, not exactly the same way I'd look at a good friend"

"What? No no no S-she's like a sister to me, that'd be gross" 

"Ok then, but you know you can tell me anything right?" Xavier says looking up at me. 

"Yeah" I poke the fire wood with a stick. 

"So ..." Xavier waits for me to say something. 

"Well I don't know! It's just that I want her to be happy and Calum does that, but I know that I could do that too" I give up. 

"So you have feelings for her too?" 

"Sort of? Well yes, yes I do but Calum is my best mate and I know how happy she makes him and I can't stop that you know?" 

"Now this is complicated" 

"Tell me about it" 

"So what are you going to do?"

"I seriously have no clue"

"Are you gonna tell her?" 

"Probably not" I nervously laugh. 

"Hey Dee" Xavier waves. 

I turn around and see everyone walking back from the beach. 

"Yo!" She grins. 

"How was the water?" I ask. 

"Pretty cold" Andie takes a seat next to me on a picnic chair, "So what'd we miss?"

Nothing much, besides the fact I just told someone about the feelings I have for you, "Just talking about London" 

"Yep" Xavier adds in awkwardly. 

"I don't know about you guys but I'm starving" Andie gets up to make some food. 

"Sit down, I'll go get you some" I say sitting her back down. 

"Don't worry Luke I'll do it" She tries to get back up. 

"Calum told me to take care of you so sit down or I'll feed you to a bear" I protest, walking back to the back of Xavier's car, where we stored the food. 

"Me too!" Deeg calls. 

"Wouldn't mind a burger!" Jay shouts. 

"Coming right up!" I reply. 

While I make them their food, I hear Andie's phone ringing. I find it next to her bag and look at the caller ID. 

"Hey man" 

"Luke! How's it going?" Calum answers. 

"Pretty good, just making your girlfriend a sandwich" I wedge the phone in between my ear and shoulder. 

"Don't forget the mustard" He reminds me. 

"I got it, I got it" I laugh, "So when's your flight?" 

"Don't tell Andie but I'm already here" 

"Oh really?! Are you gonna come up here?" 

"I'm going to her house tomorrow to surprise her" 

"Aren't you cute" I laugh. 

"Thanks for looking after her man" 

"No problem anything to keep the both of you happy" 

"Could I talk to Andie please?" 

"Yeah hold on" I put a piece of bread on top of Andie's sandwich, "ANDIE! PHONE!" 

"COMING COMING!" She shouts back. 

I hand her the phone and the plate with her sandwich on it, "Looks good Luke, thankyou" 

I make Deeg and Jay's burgers and give it to them. 

_____________________

*SATURDAY WHEN THEY GET BACK FROM THE BEACH*

*ANDIE'S POV*

Once we arrive at my place it was around 9 in the morning, Xavier had to go home so it was just Luke and I. 

"Catch" I throw a blanket at Luke so he could take a nap. 

"Thanks" He catches it and collapses on the couch, "Goodnight" 

"Goodnight" I chuckle before lying down on the couch opposite the one Luke was on and fall asleep.  

I open my eyes and look up at the clock on the wall and see that it was 12 in the afternoon. I look over to the couch Luke was sleeping on and see that he wasn't there. 

"Luke?!" I call. 

"Right behind you" He says, standing in the kitchen. 

"Oh goodmorning" I sit up and smile at him. 

"Want one?" Luke was making himself a sandwich. 

"No thankyou" I stretch, "Has Calum called yet?"

"No not yet, what time does he land?" 

"He landed at 11" I reply. 

"He's probably just on his way home" Luke picks up his plate of food and walks back into the living room.

"So when are you guys planning on releasing the album?" 

"Around Octoberish-Decemberish, almost finished though" 

"That's cool, I'm really proud of you guys I hope you know that" 

"You've said it so many times that it has recorded itself in my mind" Luke sarcastically says as he eats his sandwich. 

I turn on the tv and we watch the new season of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'. After about 7 episodes Luke gets up to go wash his dishes. 

"I'll do it" I get up from the couch and take his plate from him. 

"i've got it Dee, I'm fine" He takes the plate back. 

"Luke, you've done a lot for me this whole week and in London, I think I can wash a plate" I take the plate from him and run over to the kitchen. 

"Andie!" He chases after me, attempting to take the plate from me, "Andie put the plate down" 

"Penguins don't run" I laugh. 

"This one does! Just give me the plate" He continues. 

Luke and I pull the plate to and from eachother, until our foreheads collide. 

"Oww" We both whine. 

"Now you can wash the di-" 

Luke presses his lips against mine.