Last Night In Scotland

*SCOTLAND*

I walk down the stairs of Calum's Uncle Jake's home. It was my last night in Scotland and it was the night Calum's family was having the special formal dinner, it was also the night of one of Calum's cousin's surprise engagements. 

"Wow" Calum looks up. *OUTFITS IN EXTERNAL*

"Right back at ya" I wink.

I stop at the second last step fix Calum's bow tie. 

"Thanks Dee" Calum kisses my nose. 

"There they are! My beautiful nephew and his lady, get the camera!" Calum's Aunty, Jenny claps excitedly. 

I step down from the stairs and link arms with Calum. His family was so warming and welcoming, not too mention they make pretty damn good food. Calum leads me to the living room where Uncle Jake had the camera in his hands. 

"Alright you two get close!" Uncle Jake says, holding the camera up to his eye. 

Click. 

"Now Andie fix Calum's tie, pretend like we're not even here" Aunt Jenny suggests. 

Calum and I look at eachother and laugh a little before forming into the crazy poses his aunt was telling us to do. After about 20 pictures it was time to leave for the party. 

After about 15 minutes of driving we enter a park that had a large party tent set up (think Harry Potter). There was a large crowd of people, everyone dressed nicely with food on tables along the sides of the tent. Calum's family sure knew how to party. Calum and I had our hands clamped together not letting go as we were engulfed in hugs, kisses and compliments from people that we knew and didn't know. 

Calum and I of course had to get on the dance floor which resulted in Calum and I twerking with his uncles and aunties. It was a pretty damn good party if you ask me. The night had to end early for us because my flight was at 5 in the morning. 

Calum and I took a taxi back to the house and I start packing my things. 

"You'll be with me again on Saturday right?" I ask Calum as I fold my clothes neatly into my suitcase. 

"Probably earlier" Calum says as he sits down on the bed, folding some of my shirts. 

"Luke and I are going to the beach for two days with X and all that" I inform him, "I promise it's not the one with the life guard" I laugh. 

"Good girl" Calum nods. 

"Go to sleep you look tired" I walk over to him. 

"You're leaving in 4 hours, if I knock out now I will never get back up" Calum places his hands on my hips. 

"That's true" I rest my hands on his shoulders. 

I turn around to continue packing but Calum pulls me down onto his lap, "Caaal!" I whine, "I've gotta finish packing" 

"You're almost done but" Calum attacks my cheek with kisses. 

"We've gotta be at the airport in half an hour" 

"Fine, but just one thing" 

"What?" I turn to him. 

Calum sneaks a kiss before I return to packing. 

_______________________________

*AIRPORT* 

"Thankyou so much for everything" I hug and kiss Jake and Jenna. 

"No worries darling, I hope we'll see you again soon" Jake smiles. 

"It was a pleasure having you sweetie, take care" Jenna says as I hug here. 

"I'll make sure I get your gifts to Calum's Dad" 

"Thankyou" Jenna greets, "Come on you better get going before you miss your plane" 

"I'll see you Saturday ok?" I walk over to Calum and take my backpack from him. 

"Love you" Calum kisses my forehead. 

"Love you too" I give him a hug, "Later Gator" 

I wave and smile over to them before walking through the International Departure's Gate. 

Again another short chapter but this story is almost at it's end :( But I'm wondering if I should do either a Michael fan fic or do a sequel to this on ? I don't know ... but if you would like me to do either of those just comment below ! LOVE YOU ALL