Pre-show Facetime

"Hey Cal!" I say out of breathe.

We were all just sitting in a circle, taking a break from our class.

"Hey baby, are you at the studio?" I could hear Ashton doing a soundcheck in the background and a few girls laughing and shouting various things.

"Yeah, no wonder why you told me to come here" I refer to Xavier.

"Gotcha on that one didn't I" He chuckles.

"Well thanks for the heads up, are you doing soundcheck right now?" I chug down some water from Xavier's bottle.

"Yeah, here say hi" Calum puts me on speaker, "Hey guys! Andie is on the phone"

I hear a bunch of shouts and screams, "Hey guys! Have a good time tonight!" I shout back as loud as I can.

"Jesus Dee, calm down there!" Deeg shouts back.

"Here I have some people for you to meet, I'll call you on face time ok?" I say.

"Sure thing"

I hang up the phone and switch to face time, "Okay can you see meee?" I wave my arm in front of the camera.

"Yes beautiful" I hear various 'aw's' and 'oo's' from the crowd.

"Okay here they are!" I announce, as each of them turn around and pull derp faces, Beth hiding behind Chris.

"Don't be shy Beth come here" I gesture for her to come over to me.

"Go on Beth" Chris gives her a little push before she runs over and hides behind me.

"Cal" I crouch down next to Beth, "This is Beth, Beth this is my boyfriend Calum"

"Hi Beth!" Calum waves, giving off a friendly smile.

"Hi" She says shyly.

"How are you?" Calum change walks off stage and into the dressing room.

"I'm good, what about you?" Beth started to loosen up.

"I'm great, I'm about to play some music"

"Really? That's cool" Beth grins.

"I'm in a band, what do you like to do Beth?" Cal asks as he sits down on a couch.

"I like to dance" Beth rocks back and forth on her heels, "I'll show you!"

"Okay!" Calum chuckles as she walks to the middle of the floor.

I turn from the front camera into the back camera. We clear the floor giving Beth as much room as she needed, Chris turns on the music and Beth starts to do tricks.

"Holy!!!" I hear Calum gasp from the phone, "How does she? Oh my god?!"

Beth gets back on both feet and we all cheer including Calum.

"Did you like it?" Beth runs up to the phone.

"You are an amazing dancer Beth!"

"Thankyou!" Beth smiles before running off to get some water.

I face the camera back on me, "She's freaking amazing!"

"She's soo cute! Can't wait to meet her in real life" Calum lays down on a couch.

"HII!!!! I'M DEEEEEGGGGGG!!!!!!!" Deeg shouts waving and flapping his arms around behind me.

"Ahah! Hey man!"

"HIII!!!!!!" He shouts again before laying down on the floor.

"Chris! Jay! Come here" I shout over the music as they walk over.