It's Christmas

"That's sounded incredible guys! But just one question why are you practising when you haven't got a show coming up?" I ask pulling my knees up to my chest. 

We were in Max's music room because Max told them that they could use the space as their studio. 

"Didn't you tell her yet Cal?" Luke playfully slaps Calum's arm. 

"I was waiting to be with you guys!" He retorts. 

"Tell me what?" I ask, jumping to my feet. 

"We're kinda going on tour in a month" Calum replies, his head hanging low. 

I walk up to Calum smiling, then punch him in the arm, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER?!" 

"HEY! Well, I wanted the band to be with us" Calum explains, batting his eyelashes, rubbing his arm, "What are you? Freaking Mayweather or something?"

"Oh shit, sorry! But when did you find out?" I reply cuddling up to Calum's arm. 

"Adam called us the night you were in hospital" Ashton says standing up from the drum kit and slipping his drum sticks into his back pocket.

"And Calum didn't want to tell you yet, because he didn't want you to get too over whelmed" Michael continues slinging the electric guitar on his back. 

"I hate you Cal" I look into his eyes. 

"For what?!" 

"For being so damn cute!" I smile. 

He kisses me on the nose, earning lots of moaning from the rest of the guys. 

"Oh my god FOREVER ALONE!" Michael shouts. 

"HEY! You've got me!" Ashton winks as he skips of to Michael and puts his arm around his waist.

"And me!" Luke grins as he pokes his head in between Ashton and Michael's. 

"We need to find you guys girlfriends fast" Calum teases. 

"Knock knock" Max says as he opens the door. 

"Yes brother?" I ask as Ashton, Luke and Michael pull away from eachother. 

"I'm renting a holiday house for New Years, do you guys wanna come? You can invite your parents and stuff if you want" Max suggests as he leans against the door frame, "Dad and Tori are coming too" 

"I'm up for it, what about you guys?" I turn around to face Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael. 

"Well my parents are going to Hawaii, so I can come" Calum says before turning his head to the other guys. 

"I bought my Mum and Dad a get away to the vineyards and stuff, so they're definitely out of the question so I can go too" Ashton smiles. 

"I'll ask my Mum but I'm pretty sure I will be allowed to go" Says Luke, nodding his head. 

"Count me in!" Michael grins. 

"Ok sweet, Luke just tell Andie if you're allowed to come, I'm booking it for the 29th and Christmas dinner here too guys, bring your families, the more the merrier!" Max chuckles as he walks down the hall. 

"I love your brother Dee" Michael smiles. 

"Alright creepers, get back to your instruments we've got practising to do!" I clap my hands together. 

"Pushy pushy" Calum jokes as he walks back to his microphone. 

________________________________________________________