Studio

*ANDIE'S POV*

We walk through the front doors of our new London home.

"It's so collldd" Calum picks me up.

"So you lift me up?" I laugh.

"Pretty much" Calum kisses my forehead.

Calum walks us over to the kitchen where he sets me back down on my two feet and we put the groceries away. I look over to Luke and Vanessa who were giggling and chatting.

"Hey Cal" I nudge him.

"Yeah Dee?" He looks at me.

"Look at Luke" I whisper, "He's really getting along with Vanessa"

"Naww my boy's all grown up" Calum fakes a tear.

"Dee catch!" Michael says before throwing a loaf of bread at me which I catch.

We put away all of the groceries and put on more layers of clothes before heading for a train to the London Eye.

The whole day, we toured around London, scared a few people well a lot of people and just had a great time. Now we know what trains to catch when we're craving really good Mexican food, where to walk when we want a chocolate bar and where to go when we want to go shopping. Vanessa was a great tour guide!

By the time we got back to the house it was 11:30 at night.

"Well that was a fun day" Ashton collapses onto the couch.

"I'm so tired" Michael yawns as he rests his head on Ashton's shoulder.

"Well I better get going Mum's out the front" Vanessa says getting up from her seat next to Luke, "It was great meeting you all! Great to catch up Cal"

"Thanks for the help today Ness, it was really nice meeting you" I give her a hug.

"Great to meet you too Andie, we'll go shopping again sometime soon when you're sick of the boys" Vanessa says.

"That might be sooner than you think" I laugh.

Everyone says their goodbyes and Luke escorts Vanessa to the door. Michael, Ashton, Calum and I quietly creep over to the wall in front of the door and listen to their goodbye. We hear a muffled conversation followed by what seemed to sound like a kiss on the cheek. We hear the door close and quickly run over and go back to our positions on the couch.

"I'm going to bed" Luke announces.

"Night" We say in sync.

"I'm going to go join him" Michael says getting up.

Each of us hold back our laughs, "Shut up" Michael says as he walks up the stairs, "Goodnight"

"I'm going to bed too" Ashton follows Michael.

"Goodnight!" Calum and I call.

"Tired?" Calum looks at me.

"Exhausted" I reply.

"Sleep?"

"Sleep" I smile.

Calum and I link arms and walk off to our room. I grab Calum's cookie monster jumper and a new pair of underwear and get changed in the bathroom.

"Andieee" Calum says knocking on the bathroom door.

I finished putting on the clothes and open the door, "Cal?"

"I swear you wear my jumpers more than I do" He says pulling at the fabric.

"Well would you like it back?" I shove my face in his, standing on my tip toes.