Ice Cream

"HOW ARE YOU GUYS FRIENDS?!" The words escape from my mouth as we sit in All Time Low's dressing room. 

Yes that's right. We were in their dressing room. It was Max, Ashton, Luke, Michael, Luke, Calum, JACK BARAKAT and I. In the same room. 

"I lived in Baltimore for year back in 2009 and Jack here was my next door neighbour" 

"Yep! We got into some pretty awesome shit back then" Jack says. 

It was after the show and we were all just sitting around waiting for the security guards to say that it was okay for the band to get back to their hotel. Alex, Zack and Rian had to go back to the hotel earlier, but we got to hang out with them as well. 

"We better get going it's a bit late" Ashton says. 

"I'll take you guys home, let's go out for ice cream" Jack suggests. 

"You are so cool" Calum says grinning. 

"Thanks man, you're pretty cool yourself" Jack smiles. 

"Hey guys you can go now" A large, bulky man comes through the door. 

"Ice cream time!" Jack announces as he jumps up from his seat. 

We pile into the All Time Low band van and head off to an ice cream parlour. Everything turned out just as planned. Max takes shotgun, Jack, Ashton and Michael take the seats in front of us and Luke, Calum and I take the backseats. 

"Best birthday ever" Calum whispers into my ear.

"I'm glad you liked it" I smile before he gives me a light kiss on the lips.

"Come on guys we haven't even started moving yet!" Luke groans.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I apologise as Calum puts his arm around me.

"You two at the back, no sex until you get back to your place alright" Jack pokes his head through the space inbetween the head rests and points his finger to the both of us. 

"LALALALALALALA!" Max shouts as he covers his ears. 

"Ooops" Jack turns back around. 

About 15 minutes later we pull up out the front of an ice cream parlour. We all jump out of the band van and run into the shop. 

"I will never get to used to how cold it is here" Luke says, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"That makes two of us!" Jack says, blowing onto his hands. 

"But it's never too cold for ice cream!" Michael says grinning. 

"Let's go order" Max says as we walk over to the desk. 

Another thing that Calum and I have in common besides the many things that we have in common is that we share the same favourite ice cream flavour. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with rocky road as our second scoop in a waffle cone. We all get our icy cold treats and then sit around the shop. 

"So how's London been for you guys?" Jack asks. 

"Pretty good, we've well they've been in the studio a lot" I say. 

"Oh yeah? Well that's what it's like for your first official album but after the first tour everything gets more exciting" He explains. 

"I really want to hurry up and get the album done and then go tour back at home" Ashton says. 

"If we ever get a concert over there, I'll hit you guys up and we can chill again" Jack replies. 

"Sounds good" Michael smiles. 

"So Dee, that's what Michael told me to call you, what have you been doing over here?" Jack turns his attention to me. 

"Nothing much really, just tagging along" I explain. 

"Not even Dee, she's been the one getting our lazy butts up for the studio" Luke protests.

"And she makes us the best food!" Calum grins as Ashton and Michael nod their heads. 

"So you're the ass kicker?" Jack teases. 

"Technically" I laugh. 

"Well at least she's pretty so you won't have an ugly room mate waking you up in the morning" Jack says sitting back in his chair.

"i know" Calum nods his head in agreement as I blush. 

"Thanks Jack" I chuckle. 

We stay at the ice cream parlour for an hour, fooling around, talking about serious and not really serious topics and taking photos that really should be hidden in an underground lair, until we were kicked out and Jack's van drove us home. 

"Thanks for everything today" Calum says giving him a man hug. 

"No worries! I really enjoyed hanging out with you aussies" Jack replies, "Happy Birthday man!" 

"Thankyou!" 

"We'll see you next time you're in Australia" I give Jack a hug. 

"Sure thing kiddo" 

The rest of the guys say their goodbyes and we take a group photo to add to the other embarassing photos we took before, then Jack left back to his hotel room. We all get into the house and sit around the living room in utter silence until I break the silence. 

"Holy shiz" 

"We just" Luke says. 

"Met" Michael replies. 

"Jack Barakat" Calum joins in. 

"From All Time Low" Ashton finishes off. 

"You guys are funny" Max laughs as each of us jump around fangirling. 

"Well I'm going to get to bed, goodnight you crazy lot and Happy birthday Cal" Max says before running up the stairs. 

I'm guessing Max is taking the random spare room that had "Adam's" suitcases on the floor. Michael, Ashton, Luke, Calum and I talk a bit more before heading off to bed. I get changed into my pajamas and Calum decides that he wants to sleep next to me because he's "freezing", so he climbs in. 

"Oh fuck the light" Calum says realising that the light was still on.

"I got this" I pick up a three bouncy balls, that Calum and I won from a machine last week. 

"You're not gonna get it" Calum says as he sits up. 

"Wanna make a bet?" I turn to him. 

"Sure" Calum crosses his arms, "If you don't get it you have to kiss me and if you do get it I'll make you orange juice tomorrow morning" 

"Deal" 

Now Calum isn't the best cook in the world but he makes the best freshly squeezed orange juice I have ever had. I aim the bouncy ball at the light switch and throw it. Miss. I try again closing one eye this time. Miss. I aim the ball again and throw it. The light switch flicks off. 

"Looks like I'll be having orange juice tomorrow morning" I giggle before laying myself back down on the bed. 

"Goodnight beautiful" Calum whispers. 

"Goodnight" I turn around and let my lips meet Calum's, sharing with him a slow, passionate kiss. 

"Best birthday ever" Calum whispers, before kissing me on the cheek and wrapping his arms around me. 

Falling asleep in Calum's arms is the best feeling. 

HIIIIII ! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS .... i know i say that a lot but i really do :)