Water Fight

"You guys seriously suck at basketball" I laugh as I throw the ball into the hoop.

It was 11 o'clock and we were occupying the basketball courts. The park was quiet, just a bootcamp taking place on the other side of the field.

"We just let you win" Ashton protests and he runs under the hoop to catch the ball.

"Of course Ash" I sarcastically reply messing up his hair, "You guys hungry?"

"Is that even a question?" Michael smiles as he rubs his stomach.

"Where should we go?" Calum asks as he puts an arm around my waist.

"How abou-" Michael tries to speak by Luke cuts him off.

"No maccas Mike" Luke says, as he holds Michael back.

"Fiiiine" Michael whines, crossing his arms.

"We can go to Grill'd at Bondi?" Calum suggests.

"But we look like hobos" Ashton chuckles.

I look around at what each of us were wearing, trackies and a singlet, each and every one of us, not to mention our hair made us look like we were just kidnapped.

"Face it Ash" Calum rests his arm on Ashton's shoulder, "We are hobos"

"Grill'd it is!" Ashton smiles as he walks off to the car.

"Great choice of words Cal" I wink, reaching my arm over his neck.

"Why thankyou beautiful" Calum puts his hand on my hip.

We all load into Ashton's car which was in major need of a clean and prepare for the journey to Bondi.

"Ash how can you even see through the windows?" Luke questions as he tries to peer through the window.

"I don't" Ashton jokes as he starts up the car.

"But seriously Ash this car needs a wash" Michael adds in.

"I think I found bird crap that out lived the bird it came from" Calum laughs as he puts his arm around me.

"Alright , alright guys! Leave Ash alone" I respond, adjusting myself comfortably to Calum's grip.

"Thankyou Dee!" Ashton says as he gives death stares to the other boys.

"It's not his fault that he's never heard of a car wash" I tease cuddling up closer to Calum.

"HEY!" Ashton turns around, "If you prisses want it clean so badly we'll go after we eat! Deal" Ashton raises an eyebrow.

"Deal" We all say in unison, before settling back into our seats.

____________________________________________________

"Slow down guys, I don't want to be visiting the hospital AGAIN if one of you choke" I look at them, resisting not to laugh.

The restaurant was packed, but luckily we got our own booth as soon as we got to the front door. Each of them hadn't looked up since they had their food.

"Sorry Dee but traffic makes me hungry" Michael looks up, talking with his mouth full.

"I can tell" I smile before returning to my burger.

We sit in our chairs, stuffed with food, smiling at eachother.

"That was good" Calum says as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Ash" I nod at Ashton who's head was hanging back.

"Your welcome"

"Oh shit! I almost forgot" Calum reaches into the pocket of his grey trackpants and pulls out the bottle of pills the doctor, well Luke's Dad gave me.