Roadtrip!

The instruments come to a halt. Microphones become silent. Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael look up from their instruments and face me, I smile back.

"Umm Guys" I pause, replaying the music in the back of my mind "That was amazing" I blink, forcing my eyes wide open. 

Their lyrics were full of meaning, their instruments were played with care and feeling, they amazed me. 

"Really?!" Michael asked.

"Yes really! And you wrote the song yourselves?" I replied with a surprised look 

"Well, yeah ... It took us a while though" Michael fixed his fringe and tucked his pick into his back pocket. 

"It doesn't matter! You guys... you guys are talented!" I say with the most enthusiasm I could ever have in my body. 

"Thanks Andie" Calum sets his bass up against the stand and sits down next to me while the others get a drink of water. 

"You never told me that you were that good!" 

"I'd rather hear other people's opinions than give out my own" He throws his head back on the couch "Now you have to show me your talent" Calum shoots out, turning his head to face me, smiling. 

"What talent?" I question with a slight laugh at the end. 

"I saw those pictures in your locker at school! People who don't dance do not have pictures of themselves on stage" 

"Ok Mr. Stickybeak, if your lucky" I playfully punch him on his shoulder. 

"Hey! Sensitive!" He jokes rubbing his arm. 

"You're such a girl Calum!" 

"You're gonna regret that" He gives me an evil stare.

"Oh really?! Whatcha gonna do about it? Hmmmmm?!" I sarcastically say raising my right eyebrow, crossing my arms. 

"This" 

Calum plunges out his hands and tickles me, while I die of laughter. 

"CALUM! CALUM! HAHAHA! STOP! STOP! I GET IT! I GET IT!" I yell, laughing so much I can bearly breathe. 

"Now are you gonna call me a girl again?" He laughs.

""No! No! I promise! HAHAHAHA! Please stop! AHAHAHAAH!" 

Luke, Ashton and Michael come rushing through the door. Calum continues tickling me until Ashton lets out a cough. 

"Oh hey guys!" I laugh, Calum's hands clasped around my stomach. He turns his head around. 

"Oh hey!" He takes his hands away "We were just -" Calum gets cut off. 

"We can see Calum" Luke smiles, facing Michael and Ashton who were standing to the left of him. 

Michael and Ashton smile back, arms crossed. 

"So umm ... what are we doing now?" I ask, to break the silence. 

"Want to go to the beach?" Ashton suggests, pointing to the sun blaring through the window. 

I look up at the clock, 12:45. 

"Up for it?" Michael faces all of us. 

"Sure" Luke positively shrugs his shoulders. 

"Calum?" Ashton faces him, raising an eye brow. 

"Andie? Wanna go?" 

"Umm yeah sure! But I've gotta stop by my place first, get some stuff" 

"Ok, let's hit the beach!" 

We get into Ashton's car. Ashton driving, Luke called shotgun, me in the middle and Calum and Michael on either side. 

                         ______________________________________________________

15 minutes later we pull at my house. 

"Come on in guys" I unlock the front door and invite them in "Drinks, food in the fridge, Tv and remote on the coffee table, make yourselves at home!" 

"Umm Andie? Where's your bathroom?" Calum asks

"Oh yeah! Up the hall way and first door on your left" I move my hand, showing him the directions.

"Thankyou" He rushes down the hall. 

"Nice house Andie!" Luke says as he spreads himself across the couch, leaving Michael and Ashton sitting on the floor. 

"Thanks" I smile "Ok I'll be back in few, I'm just going to be in my room, if you need me it's up the hall 3rd door on your left! But make sure you knock" I inform them before running off to my room. 

I hear that the boys have settled on watching Shrek. I walk into my room and close the door. I throw all of my clothes that I used at Calum's into the basket next to my bedroom door and rush over to my closet. I grab out a a blue striped bikini and plain black board shorts. I slip the swimmers on underneath the clothes I was already wearing. I take out a Hulk design beach towel from my cupboard and stuff it into my stussy backpack. I slide a hair tie onto my wrist. I zip my bag up and walk out of my room. 

Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke sit in the living room laughing at the smart remarks Donkey makes to Shrek as I walk into the room silently.

"You ready guys?" 

"AH!" They all yelled in sync. 

"Oh man you guys are easy!" I laugh. 

"Let's go before she ends up killing us" Luke gets up off of the couch and walks to the door. 

I lock the front door and climb into Ashton's car sitting in the same seating arrangements we had as we were driving here. 

"ROAD TRIP!" Michael and Calum exclaim before Ashton drives off. 

I plug my phone into the stereo and let All Time Low's Stella play full blast. We belt out the lyrics and dance in the car. It was a great day.