Leftover breakfast

"Calum! Andie! I'm off to work now! Andie make sure he doesn't burn the house down!" Renee yelled for the stair case.

"Okay Mum! Bye!" Calum lifted his hands off the keyboardand reached into a bag of chips as I lay flat on my body, on the cream coloured carpet

"Will do!" I yell sitting up, lifting up my laptop on to my lap.

"Hungry?" Calum asks swirling his computer chair around to face me.

My stomach growled, probably loud enough that the neighbour's could hear.

"Umm I take that a yes" he chuckles and hops off of his seat and grabbing me by the wrist.

I throw my laptop onto Calum's bed as I was being practically dragged out of the room.

We stop at the top of the staircase. "Well get on?!" Calum bent his knees implying for me to get on his back.

"No! I'll break you!" I was startled by his words.

"Saying I'm not strong enough?! Insulting!"

"Well..." I joked, he grabbed my hands and pulled me onto his back and ran as quick as he could down stairs and into the kitchen.

Calum drops me onto a tall chair next to the kitchen counter "Stay" He turns around and opens the large, metallic fridge standing next to the what I expected was the lounge room doorway.

"Ok, so we have last nights lasgane or this mornings leftover breakfast. Choose your pick" Calum turned around while holding the fridge door and smiled.

"Hmm" I hopped off of the tall, plastic, red chair and walk over to him. I poke my head underneath his arm to get a better view of what was in the fridge. 

There I saw a bowl of scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and pancakes. I looked back to what I had for breakfast which was a piece of toast with butter, it was definite yes to the leftover breakfast for me.

"Bacon please!" I exclaimed, mouth watering with the look of it.

"Thought you would" Calum chuckled as he reached into the fridge and took out the bacon, eggs and pancakes. 

I looked around the kitchen. It was like a high class restaurant kitchen like the ones that my Dad and I ate out at in our holiday to New York. Silver pots and pans hung from hooks on the ceiling, a large metallic oven, a stove which looked as if it were created by the stove gods, cooking equipment hanging from above the stove and a sleek, black kitchen counter top which matched all of the drawers and cupboards in the entire kitchen, glimmering even in this gloomy weather. Someone who owns a kitchen like this must be a baz-illionare. In the background of my amazement I hear a suttle bang of the microwave door and the light sounds of buttons beeping.

"Food will be ready soon" Calum shoots out and walks over to me.

"Whatcha lookin at?"

"Your kitchen, is amazing, is your Mum like a millionare?" 

"Aha!" Calum chuckles "Not really, she's just a chef, she actually owns her own restaurant, she's quite the cook" 

"Hmm... That's pretty cool" 

"Yeah" A loud beeping noise interrupted the conversation.

Calum walked over to the microwave and opened the door, pulling out the plate of wonderful food. He walked over to one of the shining black drawers and pulled it out, reaching in for 2 sets of spoons and forks. 

"Food is served" He bows down gracefully "This way" He motions his hand holding the cutlery to the lounge room. 

I walk into the living room and sit down on the soft, black leather couch placed a few metres away from the giant flat screen TV hanging on the chocolate brown wall. 

"Well... Eat up!" Calum passes me a spoon and fork, then turns on the TV to one of my most favourite movies of all time, 'The Dark Knight'.

"YES! Love this movie" He grins, dropping the remote on the couch seat next to him and picks up his fork.

"Really?!" I proclaim, with an unsure look on my face, as I was surprised by this statement.

"Yes! If you don't like it... Get out of my house" He joked.

"It's one of my most favourite movies!" 

Calum was shoving a piece of bacon into his mouth as he began to laugh. Calum is simply one of the best guys I have met in one of these cities yet. He is actually the only guy who will actually come up and speak to me, guess I'll have to stay in Sydney forever now! We sat there eating our bacon, eggs and pancakes drizzled with maple syrup while watching a movie which we both loved, could this day get any better?

Hey Guys! This chapter was really boring i know! But it will get more interesting I promise you! Do you like the story so far? If you dont leave a comment below on why! and if you do enjoy this story please share it around, I would reaalllly appreciate it! Thankyou so much for reading this! <3 xx