Rose petals & Rooftops

"So what are we doing at Luke's house Ash?" I ask, unbuckling the seat belt.

"Hey! No questions are to be asked Miss Roberts!" Ashton protests as he hops out of his car.

I open the car door, only for it to be shut again. I tap on the car window to Ashton holding onto the handle.

"Open the door!" I shout from my seat hoping that he could actually hear me.

Ashton holds a finger to his lips and locks the car with a press of a button on his car keys as he walks off towards Luke's house, thank god he left the air conditioner on. I decide to text Calum.

TO: calumiscool<3

I'm being held hostage by a tall drummer ...

My phone vibrates.

FROM: calumiscool<3

i put a packet of sour skittles in his glove box for you :) don't worry babe ill see you soon x

Calum is a saint, he knows I love sour skittles with all my heart. I open Ashton's glove box and spot the packet or sour candy and start eating them.

10 skittles later Ashton comes out of Luke's house, Hemmings himself trailing behind him. Ashton unlocks the car doors and I step out , shoving a handful of the skittles in my mouth.

"Thanks for the kidnapping guys" I tease, chewing on the candy.

"You're welcome" Ashton snatches the skittle packet from my hands.

"HEY!" I shout as he skips to the car.

"Andie, you look stunning" Luke grins as he pulls me in for a hug,"Calum is one lucky guy"

"Thanks Lukey and thanks for the tips on the dress" I reply smiling.

"No problem, but maybe you should use that black dress for his birthday" Luke teases as I playfully punch him in the arm.

"Shut up!" I laugh.

Luke slips his phone out of his back pocket and pushes me back, "Say cheese!"

"Cheeessseee!" I put my hand on my hip and smile before I hear the click of the camera.

Luke runs over and puts his arm around me and starts pullung funny faces, I join him and start taking silly photos.

"We better get going Dee! We're gonna hit rush hour!" Ashton shouts as he opens my car door.

"You heard the boss man! Get outta here" Luke gives me one last hug before sending me off.

I hop in the car as Ashton closes it behind me, I look out the window and see Luke waving at me, which I return. Ashton gets in the car and drives off.

__________________________________________________________________

We drive into a parking lot of one of the tallest buildings I have ever seen in Sydney so far. Ashton parks the car on the 3rd floor which was technically empty. I step out of the car holding onto my clutch to keep my hands from shaking.

"May I?" Ashton smiles as he holds his arm out.

"You may" I laugh as we link arms.

Ashton leads me to an elevator and presses the button.

"So where are we?" I ask as the elevator doors open.

"You'll see" He replies with a very excited look on his face.

We enter the lift and Ashton presses the button to the highest floor.

"So you're going to push me off the top of this building" I nod my head as I finish the sentence.