Fade to black

"Calum keep your head still!" I complain as I carefully mold Calum's hair.

"Sorry" He replies, setting his hands on my hips.

"5 minutes til stage" Adam the boy's manager comes into the dressing room and sits down on the couch next to Calum, "This is one of the largest crowds yet boys!" He informs them as he takes a bottle of water from the table.

The dressing room was lit by bright lights, 2 black couches sitting across from eachother, a mirror with lights outlining the border, a glass coffee table and the walls were painted plain white with a few black marks around it.

"Not like we weren't nervous already Adam!" Michael whined as he skulls down a bottle of water.

"Don't worry boys, I'll be on the side of the stage dancing like a retard" Adam smiles, twisting the lid of the water bottle.

"Isn't that a sight to see, 5SOS manager is actually a mentally retarded dancing ape!" I tease, earning a death stare from Adam.

"The truth hurts!" Luke adds as he drops himself next to Michael.

I turn my attention back to Calum and do the final touches on his hair, "All done"

"Thankyouuu" Calum grins as he pulls me onto his lap.

"Aren't you going to check it in the mirror?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Why? I'm not Luke" He responds nodding to Luke, who was eating an apple.

"Hilarious" Luke smirks with his mouth half full of crushed up apple.

"Shouldn't you guys be tuning your instruments or something?" I question, I wasn't used to being back stage at concerts but before All Time Low go on stage they tune their instruments.

"Already done! Calm down Dee, we'll be fine" Ashton walks over to Calum and I and checks his hair in the mirror behind us.

"Sorry, just a little bit excited" I smile as Calum holds me closer to him, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

My head begins pounding and I feel my face burning, I scrunch my face.

"You ok Dee?" Luke asks swallowing the last piece of his apple.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a bit hot in here" I run my fingers through my hair and let it fall down my right shoulder.

"You sure babe?" Calum holds the back of his hand to my fore head, "You feel kinda fever-ish"

"I'm fine, I promise" I take his hand from my forehead and let our fingers intertwine.

A giant security guard walks through the door way "Time to go boys" He says with no expression.

"Let's go!" I grin pulling Calum up with me.

"Are you sure you're ok? We can go to the chemist right now and get you panadol" Calum offers staring into my eyes.

"If I survived this whole day, I'm pretty sure I can live 3 hours" I smile, "Ok boys get up, get up! We've got a show to do" I clap my hands together and happily jump around looking like a complete idiot.

The boys were laughing hysterically, "You should come to our shows more often Dee" Michael laughs.

"It will be an honour" I bow before taking Calum's hand and dragging him out the door and follow the security guard to the stage.

The sound of screaming fans fills the air , each step I take it gets louder and louder.

I stop at Calum's bass guitar which was sitting in front of a black curtain which leads the way to the stage, "Ready?!" I shout over the crowd of screaming girls.

"Always!" He shouts back slinging his bass guitar over his back.

Michael and Luke grab their guitars and Ashton picks up a set of drumsticks before running through the black curtain and out on stage. The sound of screaming fans gets louder as each of them walk out on stage. 

"Goodluck!" I shout to Calum. 

He takes me in his grip and pashes me on the lips, grinning as he runs out on stage, as if he had won some big award. I wave at him as he turns around and blows me a kiss on stage. 

They open the concert with 'Beside You' and towards the end of the song they hype up the concert with 'Out of my limit'. I stand, well jump, on the side of the stage with Adam looking like monkeys that have been released from a zoo, while the boys play the music and put on a great performance. 

Hours later of jumping and screaming the boys end the concert with 'Tonight Tonight' by Hot Chelle Rae, the crowd was still very energetic. 

"Thankyou guys for coming out tonight!" Michael speaks into the microphone slinging his electric guitar over his back. 

"It really means a lot to us, all of your support and love that you give us, we thankyou so much!" Ashton adds getting up from behind his drum set and carrying the microphone in his hand. 

"We love you guys!" Calum and Luke grin simultaneously. 

"Now back to the dungeon!" Ashton shouts, the crowd starts laughing. 

The boys run to the side of the stage, Calum smiling at me, I smile back. I start feeling light headed and a bit dizzy, I shake my head but that doesn't help at all, instead I fall to the floor. 

"Andie! Andie! Get up!" I hear Adam yell as he shakes me. 

I hear Calum's voice in the distance, followed by foot steps. 

"Call the ambulance now!" Calum yells as he holds me in his grip. 

Everything fades to black. 

Thanks for reading! <3