Calum's birthday

"Have a good day at the studio" I say to Calum at the door. 

"Don't get lost ok?" Calum says kissing me lightly. 

"No promises" I giggle as he walks out of the house. 

"Love you" Calum says. 

"Love you too" I close the door, "So what's the agenda for today?" I sit down on the couch and resume drinking my hot green tea. 

"Re-arrange the music stuff?" Ashton looks at me. 

I look around the living room and all that I see is mess of boxes, guitars, drumsticks and parts of Ashton's drum kit all around the place. 

"Sounds good" I smile. 

"Then can we go to the music store?" Michael asks. 

"Sure" Ashton says.

I help Ashton set up his drum kit as Michael sets up the guitar stands. About an hour later we put all of the guitars in their stands up against the wall and set Ashton's drum kit on a space in front a window. We move around the couches and set up a few amps before getting ready to go out. 

__________________________

* ON THE TRAIN * 

I was scrolling through my twitter page and see that Jack from All Time Low just tweeted a link for concert tickets. 

"Oh my god guys" I hit them both on the arm. 

"Yes?!" They say together, rubbing their arms. 

"Look!" I point to my phone. 

Ashton takes it from my hand, "All Time Low in London?! On the 25th?!" 

"Damn it that's Cal's birthday! I wish we could go" Michael pouts. 

I hit Michael softly on the back of his head, "We can go there for his birthday" 

"OOHHH!!!!!" Michael exclaims. 

"It would be pretty epic if we could get him back stage too" Ashton says. 

"Who says I wasn't going to try?" I look at him with a serious expression on my face. 

"He will love you forever if you could do this" Michael grins. 

"I can and I will" I smile, before turning back to my phone and searching for more details about the concert. 

_____________________________

* CALUM'S BIRTHDAY * 

 "Goodmorning bub" I greet Calum as he walks into the kitchen running his hand through his bed hair. 

"Goodmorning" He says with his morning voice and wraps his arms around my waist. 

I was cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon for his birthday breakfast. 

"If you know anyone who's turning 17 today can you tell me please" I kiss him on the cheek as he rests his head on my shoulder. 

"No one comes to mind" Calum winks. 

"Heyooooo!" Luke cheers as he walks into the kitchen, "Happy Birthday you old hag!"

"Thankyou!" Calum lets go of my and gives Luke a man hug.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Caaaaaaaalllummm! Happy Birthday to you!" Adam, Michael and Ashton walk into the kitchen with Calum's birthday present. 

We bought him the tickets in secret and made up that we couldn't go to the All Time Low concert because they had to go to an important meeting with James Bourne. I hide my face from Calum and waited for him to open the envelope. 

"Holy Fu-!" Calum shouts.

"Happy Birthday!" We all shout in unisen.

I finish off the last pancake before turning around to see them all shouting and cheering. 

"Thank you guys! I love you all!" Calum pulls us into a group hug. 

"Well you're welcome" I bow. 

"We're going to All Time Low!" Calum cheers as they all take a seat at the table. 

I put all of the food down and Luke helps me hand out the plates. We sit down in our usual spots, I'm sitting in the middle of Calum and Luke, Ashton, Michael and Adam sitting opposit of us. 

Adam decides to make a toast, "Happy birthday to our kiwi bassist, I hope that he will remember this day forever and that he will stay the same goof ball he is now for the rest of his life, Happy birthday Calum!" 

We all raise our glasses of orange juice and clink our glasses together before taking a sip. After we ate breakfast and we had a few rounds of cod and played a few songs with our instruments and Calum instantly transforming into C-Dizzle as I play Drake songs on my electric piano, we all get ready for the day ahead. 

_____________________________________

*ATL CONCERT* 

"GUYS! WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE THEM" Calum exclaims as we wait in line to get through the two doors that lead us to one of our biggest musical influences. 

Each of us just completely fan girled before we hand our tickets to the man at the door. 

"Tickets" He says. 

"Here ya go!" Michael says very excitedly. 

"Yep!" Say Ashton. 

"Fuck yes" Luke smiles. 

"Oh my god" Calum says. 

"Sorry about them" I laugh at the mans expression, "Thankyou!" 

Calum, Ashton, Michael and Luke wait for me before we walk off to the moshpit. As we arrive to the spots we were going to stand at, Calum pulls me close to him by my waist. 

"I love you" He whispers in my ear. 

"Enjoy yourself" I smile kissing his cheek. 

The crowd was still assembling into their positions as I am tugged away by a lady with an earpiece and a headset sitting on top of her head. 

"THESE ONES?!" She says into her headset then nodding, "Come with me, bring them too" She grabs onto my forearm. 

I hold onto Calum's arm, Calum holds onto Luke's, Luke holds onto Michael and Ashton is dragged along my Michael. The lady pushes us passed a bunch of All Time Low fans and out through the doors of the gig. 

"What's going on?" I question the lady. 

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Janet" She says as she walks us through a door and down a hallway and through another door. 

"And where are we going?" 

Calum, Michael, Luke, Ashton and I haven't let go of eachother's grip as we follow the woman down the brightly lit hallway. 

"Here we are" Janet unlocks two large black doors to reveal another hallway with people running from all different rooms, "To the requests of Jack, we are backstage!" 

I turn around to Calum "WE'RE BACK STAGE!" 

"OH MY - !" Each of them yell and suddenly we join together in a jumping prayer circle. 

"Hey!" We turn around to see a very familiar face. Max! 

"MAX!" I run over and he lifts me up in his arms. 

"SURPRISE!" 

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I ask when each of the boys finish saying their hellos. 

"Oh you know being you're prison guard from now until June!" He announces. 

"Really?!" Calum grins. 

"Yes sir! Happy Birthday by the way man" 

"Thanks Max! What are you doing backstage at an All Time Low concert?" Calum raises an eyebrow. 

"I'll show you why, follow me" Max says turning around, "Thanks Janet" He says to Janet before she goes back to doing her job.