Suitcase

Just a heads up I skipped, the rest of the beach trip and went straight to the day before Calum leaves for the tour! Which was about 3 days after the beach :) anyways go on with the chapter ! <3

"What the hell is this!" I was overwhelmed.

"My suitcase" Calum replies as he sits, well lies on the couch playing his fifa.

"So you can keep your wardrobe nice, but you can't pack a suitcase?" I twist my head around to see him raging, "So you were great at soccer right?" I tease as he shoots me a derp face.

He pauses his game and looks over to me, "You gonna help me fix that or what?" Calum puts his controller on the table.

"Fineee" I whine as I carefully take out the contents of Calum's suitcase and put them on the coffee table, "Wait did you pack your toothbrush? Shampoo?"

"Was I meant to?" He sits down next to his suitcase.

I hold my palm to my forehead, "You're lucky, you have me"

"Oh trust me I know" He chuckles with one of the cutest facial expressions he has ever made.

"Ok go get your toothbrush, shower stuff, tape and scissors" I search through the pockets of his bags, making sure there was nothing in them.

"Yes ma'am" Calum salutes before running up stairs to collect the things.

I begin folding Calum's clothes from a messy pile into a neat one and place them in his suit case. Soon enough I hear loud thuds coming from the staircase.

"Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap and scissors and tape" Calum goes back to his position of sitting down next to his suitcase and lays the objects in a line on the floor.

I pick up the tape and wrap it around the opening of the shampoo&soap bottles in case they spill, throwing the object at him each time so he can put them in the pocket of his suitcase.

I pick up a small photo frame that was covered in a clump of his clothes, "Naww!" It was a photo of Calum and I on my 16th birthday, the day we officially gave our relationship a name.

"You weren't meant to see that Dee, he tries to take the wooden photo frame out of my hands but I hold it close to me.

"Why are you taking this with you?" I grin, not giving the photo frame back to him.

 'Why are YOU asking so many questions?" He still tries to get it off of me.

"Answer me first" It was amazing how small I was compared to him yet I still managed to keep the frame solid in my arms.

"Because of inspiration! Now give it back to me!"

I let him take the photo and just smile, as he packs it back in between the stack of clothes in his suitcase. He looks back to me.

"Okay it's safe, why are you looking at me?" He walks up to where I was standing.

"I'm your inspiration?" I raise an eyebrow, the smile not leaving my face. 

"Well, yeah, kinda? umm is that weird?" He says with an unsteady tone, his hand rubbing the back of his head. 

"No, no, i-it's one of the greatest things I've ever heard?" My hands held eachother awkwardly, as Calum cupped my face in his right hand. 

"It's the truth" He giggles, placing his left hand on my hip. 

I wrap my arms around his waist, "Boy do I love you" 

"Well I am amazing" Calum winks as his hand drifts up and down my hip. 

We close the distance between us, our kisses becoming more and more intimate. We fall onto the couch, Calum hovering above me, my hands messing up his hair, as his explored my waist. My hands suddenly grow a mind of their own and reach underneath his shirt, touching his toned stomach. Calum's hands left my waist for moment as he lifts his shirt over his head. 

We kiss eachother hungrily, as Calum reaches underneath my shirt, his warm hands touching my body. He starts pulling my shirt up over my head and throws it on the floor, Calum begins to unbutton my shorts, for some reason I don't stop him. 

"BOO!" A voice startles us from the doorway, "Oh shit! SORRY! SORRY!" It was Michael, he covers his eyes and tries to walk into the kitchen, but runs into the wall with a loud thump, "Fuck!" 

Calum sighs, rebuttoning and zipping up my shorts, I pass him his shirt and he slips it on as I pick up my shirt from the floor. 

"Umm hey Mike, how'd you get in here?" Calum says with a sad look on his face.

"I know where you keep the spare key but I'm so sorry, I was bored at home and Luke & Ash were out, so I thought I would come over! Are you all decent?" Michael stands in the door way his hands still covering his eyes. 

I pull my shirt over my head, "Yep" 

"I'm so sorry guys" Michael says with an awkward look on his face. 

"It's alright man" Calum sits down on the couch and throws an xbox controller into Michael's hands, "Zombies?" 

"Are you sure? I can leave right now" Michael backs away from the room. 

"Get back in here Mike!" I demand, gathering my hair to my left shoulder.

"Come on, you can make up for this by joining me" Calum pats down on the seat in between us. 

"I really am sorry guys" Michael says as he slowly walks into the room. 

"It's fine Mikey" I say as Michael sits down next to me. 

"Let's whoop some asss!" Calum offers a hi5 to Michael which he gladly returns. 

"I'm gonna go make some fried ham & cheese sandwiches" I jump off of the couch. 

Calum and Michael were about to speak but I cut them off, "Yes I'll make you some too" 

"Thankyou" They reply in sync as the game loads. 

I walk into the kitchen, processing what just happened.