Going away presents

"Why do flights have to be so early" A half asleep Luke complains as he walks out of his room, still in his pjs.

"Well good morning to you too" I laugh before returning back to my toast.

It was 4am and the boys had a flight at 8am. I was in Luke's kitchen, sitting at the breakfast counter top, eating strawberry jam on toast. We all agreed to meet up at Luke's place, because it was the closest to the air port.

"Have any of the others called yet?" Luke asks as he makes himself a cup of tea.

"Yeah, Cal will be here in a minute and Ash and Mike will arrive in like 10 minutes, you know how hard it is to get him up"

"It's funny how you're not the one travelling, but you are the first one to arrive" Luke takes his cup and sits up on the counter top.

"Well, I wouldn't want to make you guys late now would I?" I take another bite out of my toast.

"I heard about what happened with you, Cal and Mike yesterday" Luke randomly brings up before sipping on his tea.

"It wasn't as awkward as you might think"

"It isn't" Luke crosses his legs up on the counter.

"Triple how awkward you think it was" I laugh as he joins in.

"Well Michael has a habit of making himself at home, but don't worry I'll keep it a secret" He rubs his eyes.

"Thanks"

"But when you and Calum decide to make babies when we go to London, put a hat on the door knob or something just as a heads up?" Luke jokes, I punch him in the arm, "Ouch!"

"I'll keep that in mind" I laugh.

The door bell sounds, "I'll go get that" Luke hops off of his counter and walks over to the door sipping on his tea each step he takes.

"And the male baby maker has arrived!" Luke exclaimes sleepily, then I hear a soft thump, "Hey! That hurt!"

"Go steal some ice from a penguin" Calum retorts.

I hear foot steps coming from behind me, "Guess who" An extremely low 'batman' resemebling voice says behind me as their hands cover my eyes.

"Hi Calum" I place my hands over his and lift them off of my eyes.

He twists me around (the kitchen chair I was sitting on could swivel around) and plants a light kiss on my forehead.

"Woah there guys, no sex here" Luke teases before regaining his position on top of the table.

"Funny guy" Calum takes off his backpack and throws it on the couch, before going taking the cornflakes from one of Luke's cupboards.

"Where's the first show at?" I question the two, half asleep boys.

"Melbourne, then Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and then Canberra" Luke replies, drinking his tea here and there.

"When will you guys be back?"

"Next, next Saturday, so in 2 weeks" Calum explains as he fixes himself a bowl of cereal.

"Then LONDON!" Luke throws a fist in the air.

"Who's the lucky one to take care of us first?" I ask spinning around in my chair.

"Michael's parental" Calum says before adding a spoon of sugar into his cereal.

"Cal" Luke stares at him.

"Yaaaah?" He looks up from his bowl.

"That's sugar" Luke says pointing to the sugar container.