Chapter 15

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

I kicked my legs and flailed my arms, screaming at him to put me down. "Put me down!" I barked. "Or-----I'll give you a wedgie!"

"Go for it, Lia. Get deep in there. Go on," he prodded. I felt the sting of his nails dig into my skin. His laugh is deep and would be so much more of a pleasant sound if I wasn't so pissed off at him for dragging me away from my friends.

"Put me down, Palmer!" I yelled. "You.. you can't treat me like this!"

He fake yawned in response then lifted me slightly in the air, tightening his grip behind my knees. I must have been slipping.

I lifted my head and looked around to find we were walking into a field----a meadow with wild flowers and tall grass. The meadow was small in size and round. There were flowers everywhere, surrounding the border. The sky was still light enough to make out that the flowers were various colors. I could see some white---red, I think I see a few blues.

Derek pushed his way through the tall grass and into the very middle of the meadow. In the very centre was a large circular patch of short grass. I heard grasshoppers chirping.

Derek stopped abruptly and swung me upright. He set me down so my feet touched the ground.

"What....Where did you take me?" I said. There was a sudden gust of wind, the tall grass swayed around us.

"Nice isn't it?" Derek asked, sitting down. "Last bonfire I went for a walk and found this place."

"This has to be in the middle of nowhere." I walked towards the tall grass and ran my fingers through it.

"'Bout a 20 minute walk from the entrance of the forest."

I inhaled the fragrance of flowers in the air. "Does anyone know about this place?"

"No."

"What do you mean, 'no'?'"

Peeking at him through the corner of my eye, I saw that he was watching me. "No, I haven't showed this place to anyone." He explained. "Not Bianca, the guys or Hayden."

"Right...." I racked my brain. There was no way Derek hasn't brought anyone to this place. It's a dream and the perfect place to bring someone to hook-up with them.

There was no hooking-up business going down between us.

"If you think I'm goin' to wake up tomorrow and not give a damn 'bout you, you're wrong. "

I sucked in my top lip and shook my head. "Just...stop. I don't want to hear any more of this...bullshit."