Chapter 43

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks." -unknown

After my first time with John, sex became a nightly routine. After all my homework was done I'd have to wait in my bedroom for him,unclothed. He was convinced that by being unclothed already, we were saving time.

My mom cried the first time she 'offered' me to John. After that she didn't seem phased by it at all, she was always in the room next door.

Once John was content, he'd tell me to go shower. He always said he'd let me shower alone but he never did. For him there was something very erotic about shower sex. 

John became more risk taking as time went on. There were times  he'd sign me out for lunch time only to return me to school disheveled .  It was like he was trying to alarm staff to there being a problem but no one seemed to notice. I think it had to do with how believable I was getting in my responses to people who did question my appearance. "I thought I would be late so I ran." I was that convincing that at times I actually believed myself.

I tuned out the truth.

John would often take me during lunch to the parking lot of an abandoned convenience store. Long before someone built the store it was a farm land. The convenience store is the only thing that stands for miles.

John smothered his cigarette bud and tossed it outside his window.  He joined me in the backseat of the car and tugged me closer to him by my waistband.  I had pressed myself up against the car door only to get tugged closer. His hand slowly roamed my thighs. "I'm going to enjoy this." John grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into his lap. A sly smile quirked up on his face when a whine seeped from my lips. "You'll want me one day, Kahlia. You'll beg me for more." He left trail of kisses down my neck while his hands explored the curves of my body. "I'll be all you can think about." John's hands made way up to my shoulder to ease the straps of my tank down. "45 minutes is all I need."

**

"There is no pressure in this room. It is a safe place we can talk about our experiences. Who would like to share first?" Ms. Regal asked, she was the counselor for group therapy again.

Someone coughed. Another sneezed. It looks like people are more reluctant to talk today.

Ms. Regal made eye contact with me and smiled. "Kahlia, you must have something to share. How has everything been in your home?"

"I'm still at the same home as I was last meeting." Surely the others have more information to share. Someone in this group must have been moved since last meeting and I bet someone has had to report a family to police.