xxvi.

"Shit!" Jimin cursed nearly dropping his coffee.

"Your favorite dead guy is back." Yoongi annocunced doing the jazz hands.

Jimin giggled, "Hi. Heading in for some coffee?" He wondered.

"Nope. I'm here for you. Come on." He said holding his hand and walking out of the cafe. Jimin felt his face blush.

They had never really held hands. The feeling was surreal. Jimin didn't really questioned him until he walked to a black car.

"Yoongi I drove her—"

"I know. We're riding in this car now. I'm taking you somewhere."

"What? Where? It's like...five in the afternoon." He mumbled. The sun would set soon and he was an early sleeper. If they were going to be out late he needed to know. He had school the next day.

"Somewhere. Come on. Get in." He said letting go and opening the door.

Jimin went in and waited for Yoongi to do the same. "I didn't know you owned such a nice car."

"Not mine. Jungkook's."

"Oh. Okay." He replied unsure of who that was. He might've heard his name before but couldn't really recall.

"That's one of my friends."

"Gotcha. So, where are we going again?"

"You'll see. It's not that far. You said you wanted to know more about me, right?"

"Well...yes. I'm quite curious. You have walked the earth for two decades. You must have seen a lot throughout the years."

"Yeah. It wasn't always fun."

"I bet." He whispered taking a small sip of coffee. Once the hot beverage burned his tongue he winced making Yoongi smile.

"It's still very hot." He teased.

"I see that." He replied a bit upset. He had a habit of constantly burning himself with foods. Impatience was one of his many flaws.

"How was your day today?"

"It was okay. Taeyong and Johnny invited me to another party."

"Are you going?"

"I don't really like parties. However, it's up to Jihyo. If she wants to go I'll go with her."

"Ahh. How are things with her by the way? Falling in love yet?"

Jimin looked out the window, "What's up with you and that? No. Not yet. She's a great girl."

"Mmm. Remember what I told you Jimin. You can break up with her if things don't workout."

"I—I want it to work." He said impulsively. This was true. The thing was that it was impossible. Clearly impossible.

"You do?" Yoongi asked a bit defeated.

"Yeah. I want to be happy again."

"Do you think she'll make you happy?"

He shrugged keeping his eyes out the window. Yoongi occasionally stared at him waiting for his reply, but he never responded to that.

"Who took your happiness away Jimin?"

Once again there was silence. Yoongi didn't asked further questions. Instead he took a turn down an old road.

Jimin hadn't ever been there and when the car pulled over on the side of the road he was startled. "Why're we stopping?"