xi.

"Tae, are you sure everything is okay?" Jin asked concerned.

Taehyung wanted to tell him everything, but he couldn't. Literally couldn't. Whatever that creep did to him had worked. He hadn't stopped thinking about what happened that night. It was haunting him on the daily.

"I wish I could tell you Jin. I can't."

"Why can't you? This is so unlike your behavior."

"I just..." the words were at the tip of his mouth and he just couldn't get them out. Even if he could how do you tell your best friend that you met a hybrid vampire who literally almost murder someone?

"I just need a hug. Can you give me one? It's no big deal really. I'm just stressed because of school."

Jin sighed quietly extending his arms. He knew something was wrong but he wouldn't push it. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him in a needy way.

He buried his face into his neck closing his eyes. Everything in Jin's arms seemed better. Taehyung felt at peace and...safer.

That was  until he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook standing behind a tree watching him. He gripped Jin's shoulders tighter as he held his breath. Jin also did the same thinking it was just to show affection.

"Jin, I have to go." He said pulling away.

"What? Where?"

"I need to do something really quick. I'll call you after."

"Are you sure everything is fine?"

He forced a smile and nodded, "Yeah. Everything is fine. You should get going too. You have to study for that upcoming test."

"Sheesh. I wish you wouldn't have reminded me of that. You wanna come over and pull an all nighter tonight?"

"Sure. I'll see you tonight." If I make it out alive.

"Cool. Text me when you're heading over." Jin told grabbing his keys and walking to his car. He waited for him to drive off and then looked back at the tree.

What a creep. Had he followed him to his college? Did he know where he lived? Or worse...was he going to kill him?

Taehyung got the courage to walk over. He wasn't the type to run away. Even from an immortal. Some of his friends thought his courage was stupid sometimes.

It just wasn't in his nature to not confront his problems. Not addressing them did not mean they'd go away.

When he got there and looked around he sighed relieved to see no one there. As soon as he turned to go back to his car Jungkook appeared in front of him.

"I see you have a horrible taste in friends."

His heart started racing and the bottom of his arms produced sweat. He gulped and spoke up. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your little friend. Did I tell you I've met him before?"

"Jin? What? When?"

"At a college party. I met his ex girlfriend too. She is delicious," he smirked biting his lower lip.

"Oh my gosh. You're...you're everywhere."

"I am everywhere. Guess who's the one that broke up that relationship?" He smiled pointing at himself.

Taehyung scoffed looking at him disgusted. Jungkook kept that smile plastered on his face. "It gets better. I have this ability to tell whether a person is lying or not. That night I told your shitty friend to answer truthfully. Turns out he didn't. You know I don't like liars." He whispered.