Lvi.

"So you're telling me you're immortal and all powerful and still can't hold in your pee for long?" Taehyung teased.

"Shut up. When I have to go. I have to fucking go. I've never been good at holding it in." Jungkook responded sticking his middle finger up at him.

"Asshole," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook shrugged with a smirk and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. Taehyung went back to the cooking. He had promised him a meal since Jungkook always seemed to be the one cooking.

He turned on the blender and patiently waited. It wasn't until he heard a knock on the door that he turned his attention away.

It was surprising he had heard it to begin with. He walked to it and when he opened it up he internally panicked.

Without second thought he turned to look down the hallway hoping Jungkook wasn't out. "What are you doing here Jin?" He asked slightly shoving him back and closing the door.

"Umm...we had plans to study tonight, remember?"

"Shit. Yeah. Uhh...I just didn't think you'd be here this early."

"Early? It's seven thirty." He cackled. When Taehyung didn't laugh he noted the tension. "Is something wrong? Why did you leave your blender on?"

"Long story. Can you just leave please? I'll—I'll come over later, okay? I'll text you—" he stopped talking once he heard the blender stop. "Fuck." He mumbled under his breath.

"Taehyung what's going o—?"

"Well hello. You're that liar I promised to kill long time ago. Ehh...actually it wasn't that long ago." Jungkook grinned.

Jin's knees started feeling weak. Holy shit. It was this guy again. What the hell was he doing here? Did he have Taehyung paralyzed like he was too?

"Don't even think about. I will snap your arm in two." He added when he realize Jin was trying to take out his phone.

"Jungkook he was just leaving." Taehyung spoke putting his hand on his chest. It's not like he stop him either way.

"No, no, why the rush? Come on in Jinnie. Let's have a chat."

Jin remained still. He wanted to ask so many questions regarding this and yet couldn't make a word.

"I said come in." He repeated only this time sterner.

"Jungkook—"

"Shh. We're just going to have dinner. The more the merrier right?" He grinned grabbing him by the hips and pulling him in for a kiss.

Jin's eyes widen. This must be the guy giving him all these hickeys. When he pulled away he opened the door wider. Taehyung looked at Jin in hopes he wouldn't think they were together. His face was redder than a tomato.

"Taehyung he's a psycho we have to—"

"I can hear everything you're whispering."

"It's okay. He's not going to hurt you. Right?"

"Mmm."

"Jungkook!"

"Fine, fine. I won't hurt him. Have a seat. Want some wine? I brought my most expensive bottle with me. I was only suppose to have it with Taehyung, but then you showed up." He laughed while rolling his eyes.

The slight frustration in his voice was noticeable.  Jin was nervously running his fingers on his thighs. Taehyung held his hand for comfort.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Wine?" He said flickering his tongue against his cheek.