Liv.

"I can't believe this has been here since the 1800's." Jimin mumbled touching the tree.

"Mhmm. Is this why you wanted to come?"

"Well yes, but I actually wanted to spend more time with you. I really don't want to go back home."

"Then don't. You don't have to."

"I guess you're right. I can just go pack up my stuff and leave huh?"

"Yeah. You can. I don't see why not."

Jimin sighed putting his hands back in his pockets. He leaned against the tree. His warm breath was burning his face.

"I don't want to go to law school. I don't know what to do with the rest of my life. I just know it's not that. I'm tired of pleasing others that clearly don't accept me the way I am."

"Very well said. You need to think about you. Your happiness is not selfish."

He nodded biting the inside of his cheek, "It still scares me though. Like what the hell am I supposed to do? Where do I go live? Then again, Hoseok did it by himself. I guess I can too, right?"

Yoongi caressed his cheek. Though it was very cold his hand remained warm. "You can do whatever you put your mind to. You just have to believe in yourself first."

"Thank you."

"No need to. Want to know what would make this tee even more special?"

"What would that be?"

Yoongi grinned pulling out a pocket knife. "I stole it from Jungkook. That dude has a million weapons like he needs them or some shit. He's like stronger than Namjoon and I together. Anyways, I believe we need to make a new carving in this tree. It hasn't had a new one in over one hundred and fifty years."

"What are you going to carve exactly?"

Yoongi smiled, "Our initials of course."

"Oh, no, you don't have to. I know this was something important for Nayeon and you. I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to replace—"

"You're not. You're my lover now and I'm pretty sure she's okay with that. I was miserable and such an asshole for so long. I feel like I've found myself again. This time I get to do this with you by my side. I don't want to regret not doing it before it's too late."

"Too late?" He wondered confused.

Yoongi shrugged, "Life happens Jimin. I might be immortal, but time still escapes from my hands. We have to live day by day like it's going to be our last one. I want my last day to be with you."

"Me too." He gushed with a big smile.

Yoongi started to engrave their initials. He watched amazed at his speed. It would've taken him probably half an hour to do a decent job at it.

Whereas Yoongi did it in five seconds max. It was beautiful and neat. Jimin then ran his fingers through it. This felt better.

"Forever?"

"Forever." Yoongi reassured pecking his cheek as he put the knife up.

Jimin let himself fall on his back with his arms open. Before he hit the ground Yoongi caught him, "What the fuck? Why would you do that? Do you have any idea how bad that would've hurt if I didn't have these reflexes?"

"I knew you'd catch me." He giggled.

Yoongi exhaled still clearly confused, "Okay love. What were you trying to do?"

"Lay on the ground silly." He replied calmly. He was still being held by Yoongi which was very comfy.

"It's really cold and there's snow. I don't want you to get pneumonia or some shit. With this weather it's better to take care of yourself."