xliii.

"I need you to kindly please get back in the car."

"I'm already out..."

"As a gentleman I should open the door for you. Let me live my fantasy." Yoongi smirked.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and got in the car. He clapped his hands satisfied as he reached over to open it for him.

"My love," he said extending his hand out.

Jimin giggled taking it. He was pulled in for a hug and long kiss. "You look lovely this evening have I told you that?"

"Yes. You've told me about thirty three times." Jimin chuckled.

"Ahhh. You're handsome and have a good memory? I won the lottery with you."

"Oh please. You're making me shy." He responded looking down at the ground.

"No uh. No looking down. I'm telling you the truth." He said lifting his chin up.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. Should we go in?"

Jimin nodded attempting to hold back a smile. This was all so crazy for him. He had never been on a date before. Well, with Jihyo he had, but that was different.

This tonight was very real and it made Jimin happy. It wasn't until he looked at his surroundings that he panicked. Unconsciously he let go of Yoongi's hand.

"What's the matter?"

"We're in public." He whispered with a red face.

The thought of someone he knew seeing him out with another boy scared him to death. It was sad he was so ashamed of it because of society.

"It's okay. We're in another town and there's no one here. I literally compelled the manager to close down for us. The perks of being a vampire. Don't worry if you're afraid we don't have to hold hands."

Jimin nodded with tears brimming his eyes. He didn't mean to make Yoongi feel bad. He hated that he was that way. It was just difficult to be judged.

When they walked in they were greeted by a man. "Welcome in Mr. Min, your table is ready for you!" He announced overly happy. 

"Why thank you." He chuckled wiggling his eyebrows at Jimin.

He forced a smile and followed behind. When they approached the table Jimin was love struck. It was decorated beautifully.

The tablecloth was a soft yellow. There were a few daffodils laying on the table itself. A gorgeous chandelier was hanging above them and two wine glasses ready. There was also a plate with cheese and biscuits in the center as an appetizer.

"Oh this beautiful." He sighed amazed.

"You think so?" Yoongi asked proudly. He had spent most of the afternoon decorating this himself. In fact, he was very happy because he had bought flowers and finally he would be able to give them to him.

"Yes. Thank you!"

"I'm very happy you liked it. Here let me get the chair for you."

After they took a seat the manager came over and left a wine bottle for them. "You can tell the chef to start making the food." He instructed.

"I didn't want too many people to be here so he will be our waiter. I also compelled the chef to stay. I ordered us duck breast with some other fancy shit. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Thank you. This is so thoughtful. I don't even know what to say."

"Oh hush. You don't need to thank me. You deserve this and so much more."