Chapter 6: Shock The World!

Alice's POV

Sigh... After all the partyness and happiness from the orphanage, I miss them. I'm seriously not used to the boringness of this mansion. But ever since the trip to the orphanage, that day caught my attention. That was the weirdest and scariest day as a new Phantomhive.

This is how that day went:

I wanted to get entertained by at least talk or play a game with Ciel, and so I walked in the hallways of the mansion when I heard people shouting. I quietly ran to where the sound was and it came from Ciel's study. I slowly opened the door just for my eye to see and I saw Lizzy and Ciel arguing at each other.

"Lizzy, I'm breaking the engage—" Ciel started but was stopped by a raging Lizzy who was about to slap or even punch Ciel.

"What?! Why would you even want that to happen?!" she said about to cry while I, watching the scene as if I'm watching a play, felt a little bad for Lizzy, I mean she loved Ciel very much and it's like my duty as a friend to be there for her.

"Lizzy, I'm sorry, things doesn't seem right for the two of us, I mean I do love you but I only treat you as a relative and we're not meant—" Ciel was stoped again.

"What do you mean 'not meant for each other'? Do you have a liking to someone else?" my God. I mean, what the hell?! That's so mean and sad that Ciel broke up with Lizzy!

"It's not like that, its just doesn't feel right when I'm with you."

"So does that mean you love someone else?! Or... You really don't feel right when I'm with you?!"

"No I don't have any mutual feelings to anyone."

"Then why did you break the engage—"

"Because we were not meant for each other! It's a fixed marriaged! And it doesn't sound right having to let someone pick the person to marry!" wow... Seriously, he is scaring me out... Thia is too intense!

"B-but Ciel..."

"Just go Lizzy, I'm sorry. Just leave."

"Ciel...!"

"Just go!" oh my.. This scene is getting bad... Lizzy started running out if the door and I just acted like I didn't know anything.

"Lizzy? Are you alright?" I asked stupidly like I totally have no idea what's going on with the world but she just ran, crying.

Now I was getting angry, seeing a friend of mine sad because she was broken up by her fiancee! I slammed the door open to see a frustrated Ciel sitting on his chair.

"Da fudge man! Why'd you do that to her?!" he got surprised and so did I. It was the first time I really shouted at someone because I'm mad. I was the one who would watch people get mad and I was the one who would calm them down... And I have anger management. But not now I guess.

"You heard it. So why are you asking me what happened? You heard it, right?" he said facepalming.

"Ya I did, but why? She loves you... Did you not love her too?" I said calming down a bit. This is very new to me, so I'm not sure if I could handle this... My guts are making me move!

"It was wrong to have a fixed engagement."

"Ciel! Even so!"

"Ok sheesh! Just calm down!"

"No! We need to talk about this now!"

"Ok! You wanna know?! I don't love her that much! Do you want me to say it slowly? I-DONT-LOVE-HER-THA—"

"OK! I GET IT!!"

"THEN STOP SHOUTING!!"

"A-alright... Calm down..." I got scared, whenever someone gets mad at me or shouts at me I get soft... I wasn't used to people shouting at me and I get scared... So much for me and my fear. I then started to let down a tear.

"Aaahh sorry, I'll just leave you." I said as I ran out of the room wherever I wanna go.

"Wait Alice—" he tried to call me but I ran away before he could finish.

I then realized that I went to the attic and let myself hide under the dirty clothes covering old furniture and tried to calm down from the "traumatizing" incident. God, I'm over reacting just because someone shouted at me! I just needed rest, ya... rest.

~

Ciel's POV

"Wait Alice—" before I could finish what I had to say, she ran crying. Shit, was it my fault? I did shouted at her... And I remembered Mary saying she had a weakness at people shouting at her. Argh I should have been careful with my temper! And Mary said that Alice has a very sensitive heart... If she thinks that a person is mad at her, she will think that that person really is mad at her! And Mary said she has a crazy mind... Which is in fact true... And not to mention weird too... She said in my state that if ever I upseted her, I needed to show how I feel, show her that I really care, or if she wouldn't belive me, I need to wait and talk to her again. But what do I feel now? I did upseted her... And I didn't mean it and that I'm sorry for my actions... Ya, maybe that's it. And Alice is an understanding person, she will listen and state her own thoughts.

After knowing what to do, I quickly ran to who knows where and suddenly stopped. Where is she anyway? I don't even know where I'm going... She might be in the attic where she always stays... Apart from that... I also need to explain to her about the engagement, no doubt she will ask that...

But about the real reason... Will I be able to keep it? Or should the truth be told? I don't think my reason is reasonable for her to accept it. So she could not believe me, or if she does believe me, she couldn't accept that for the real reason.

I don't know! I don't want to tell her but if I keep it away from her, all secrets must come out eventually! And it's worser if I keep it, she finds out, and gets hurt, rather than saying it and she gets hurt.

So it is decided. I will say it.

The reason why I broke up with Elizabeth.

Was maybe because I did it for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: hey guys! It's me again! The niece! Ya you could call me niece... Lolz! XD

Sorry for my wrong grammar and spellings. Please correct me if I'm wrong in any way!

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler