Chapter 16: Please let me go!

A/N: Heres a new chapter before my school starts and before i update slower! XDD enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ALICE'S POV

After i gave Alois a letter, feelings started to arise and maked me look weak and sick. But no, i wasnt sick, i just felt like i need to see Alois and im desperate to see him. Ciel even started to suspect that something was wrong with me and started asking me questions if i was OKand if anything is wrong. Of course, i replied that i was OK. Cause if i tell him about Alois and the owl and letters, a big fuss will happen. And obviously i dont want that to happen. Hopefully everything will be alright.. For now. Sigh, this is getting annoying...

CIEL'S POV

For some reason, Sayoko is acting differently...She rarely visits me in my study, she seems quiet and spacey, and she goes outside mor often to the river she always goes to. Something seems wrong here... Is there something i did? No, i havent even talk to her for hours. Maybe i havent spend time with her and that i was too busy with work? No she understood how busy i am. But what is it? There really is something going on that i dont know... Maybe she is hiding something from me...

But i have to be patient and control my temper. I just cant barge into Sayoko and force her to spit things out. I need to do it clamly and slowly. Step by step.

After lunch, i followed her to the river she always goes to. Not spying or anything, i came to talk to her. She sat down beside the riverbanks and i sat beside her too. She didnt pay attention to me but stared at the river.

"Sayoko?" for some reason, i felt nervous. I dont know why i feel that way... But i justt felt like that. "Oh Ciel, you are here." she said not looking at me "Can we talk?" i asked "Yea sure." she said emotionlessly which kinda ticked me off a bit. I hate it seeing her not full of energy even if sometimes it gets annoying, but thats the way i love her.

I told her to come to the study and she followed me. Once we arrived, i started the conversation. While she fixed the chess board.

"You seem a bit distant... Is there anything wrong?" i simply asked "Yea nothings wrong." she said as she made a move. "Thats not true. There is something going on because you were never this quiet." i said as she just looked at me

"Do you really wanna know?" she asked. I knew it she was hiding something from me. "Yes i do"

SAYOKO'S POV

Ah shoot. Im good at lying anyway. I cant just tell him the truth can i? Im also ready to face the consequences, the thing is, i dont want any fights and happenings and it will just cause me stress. So i got an idea, but not a great one.

"OK, the thing is, i just felt like we dont spend time together as mich as before." i sounded like i lack attention and thats bad. I know Ciel knows more than i thought. I just couldnt think of things as fast as before.

I re ained eye contact but he raised an eyebrow, he suspects something. Maybe he knows what i will say, its kind of an obvious lie amyway... Man i am so not in the mood now.he moved a pawn and returned his attention to me.

"Are you sure thats the reason?" he asked as i started getting nervous a bit. I coudlnt think of a good answer. I moved a pawn and answered "Yea it is" i said and tried to calm down. Focusing on chess.

"If so, how do you explain us not spending time more often as before?" he asked, he definitly was prepared while i, thinking of alois all the time, not even preparing for the future. Thinking to much will make him more suspicious, i need to say something or spill the beans out.

"You know i miss you, its been a while. And i was just thinking that you are like kinda mad at me cuz of my actions before... Ah, im sorry im spoiled. Ill just go." i cant anymore. I dont know what to do. Im not in the mood to face things now. I just wanna end my life like now.