Chapter 22: Awakening my Long Lost Twin Soul

chap 22: My long lost twin soul

A/N: HEYAAAAA it's christmas break and exams are over amd here is an update! =DDD I love reading your coments on who you chose for alice and this makes me more excited (smirks) nyehehe enjoy =DDD we are almost at the end! Maybeeeee 5-10 more chapter and it's done! I can't wait and you can't wait! HIHIHI so excited =DDDD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CIEL'S POV

Sayoko... Theres something hidden inside your heart and I am here to unravel it. You may not know it also, so I will help in letting you know it. She has been crying for so long, when will she stop? Doesnt she trust me? I told her not to worry...

"Ciel.. Can I ask you questions?" she asked. Questions eh? I hope it wont be too many. I let her go and sat beside her. "Why were you glaring at me? You still havent answered me that..." oh right, guess I didnt answer her.

"I was mad at Alois, the glare was just brought to you. Dont misunderstand." hope that helped. "Alright, so why are you mad at Alois?" II couldnt tell her the truth... "Because he is annoying, he thinks you are 'his'. As if im a deadly virus and I couldnt touch you." i couldnt, really.

"So you are jealous? Because you wanna touch me too and I'll be yours?" smart. I chuckled at what she said. "Well, you are correct. I thought you loved Alois more than me." wow I finally got the guts to tell her. she straightened her back and looked at me

"Oh Ciel, really? I know for sure you are better than Alois in terms of knowledge and personality and sensitivity. For sure you want me to love you, in order for that love you want to be shown to you, make me realize what love feels like." playing hard to get? She patted my back. I never knew she could be able to smile after crying, she looked very cute.

"That reminds me, what you said earlier, what do you mean to stop thinking you hated me?" she asked me, tilting her head a little to the side with a pouted look. "I thought you were misunderstood that's why. It's om your eyes that there are somethings you didn't understand. And one of them was hate." I said casually while she blinked several times "Really?" she asked "Yes really, now why were you thinking of such?" "I just realized it now. Telling the truth makes the situation easier to handle. I went through my answers and when you said 'Stop thinking that you hate me' I realized that... That I was afraid, afraid you did hate me... Usually people say that but inside they really felt that."

Thinks are clearer now that I know what she was thinking and feeling that moment. "Plus... I don't want you to leave me." she added. Leave her? Absurb, that will never happen. But indeed I was starstrucked, I never knew she would actually think of that. "Does that mean...?" I wanted her to say it, say it one more time. "Yes... I love you Ciel..." she said, covering her shyness "And I really love you too." I said, kissing her "Never in my life will I leave you, nor hate you, I swear."

"Swearing... That's deep bro." she hugged me and I felt some tears "Y-you swore... S-so you have t-to keep it... Or you die." eh? So she planned to kill me if I didn't "Nah, I'm just joking. But still... You swore so no turning backs." oh alright, there goes her soft side. She needed love, somebody to love her, someone who could always be there for her. Because I felt the same way as her, we both needed love, we both needed someone to be there for us. And I could only be that someone. Only I could help her.

"Of course, could you think of anyone else who could do that? No rigjt? So I swore, I will NEVER break it." and I was sure. She cried even more and hugged me tighter that was so strong it felt like she is breaking my ribs! "S-sayoko..." I said as she looked at me "Ah! Sorry!" she then let go of me and wiped her tears "Are you that strong for a woman?" I asked, surprised at her strength "Uhm... Maybe? I don't know, I just am strong?" alright now that's just weird, but who cares.

"Sayoko..." this time I am sure for real. Lizzy isn't here... So maybe this is the time... "Yo?" she looked at me "Would you be my girlfriend?" she looked at me with an eyebrow up "Maybe I went too far..." I mumbled softly so that she couldn't hear me "Girlfriend? For reals?" "I'm just asking, if you don't then don't." I said coldly and she nodded

"Interesting..." she said and touched her chin "Hmm if I were to answer... Well you are asking me so I am suppose to answer... Yes, yes I would." she said with her signature smile.

SAYOKO'S POV

It really happened! I accepted him! I was totally sure of my answer!!! It felt extremely good, and I never knew! This is the most happieast day in my life! So this is what love is... It never knew it felt so good... "I love you Ciel!" I said and kissed him, which made him move back and fell to the floor "I-I... Love you too..." he said while touching his bum. "Oops... Sorry." I said and rubbed the back of my neck

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the middle of the night I woke up, well I always wake up in the middle of sleep. I never had a sleep when I slept straight. "Hey Ciel you know what?" I asked and he woke up "What?" he asked "You awakened me." I said and he looked at me confused "Well you have awakened me." he said, emphasizing the 'you' "No, no, no. I wilk explain."

"You see, Mary said that every person has a 'twin soul' meaning there are two 'souls' or something like personality ek ek something like that in a person. And she said that my twin soul is the weaker and sensitive side of me. The usual me is the tough and hyper me so I have an opposite. So you have awakened the other me. And I think I have too in you." I explained and he just stared at the ceiling.

"Ok, I get it. Sleep now, I bet you're tired." was all he said and kissed me "I'm glad I did." he added "Well I'm glad I did too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: HEYAAA PEEPS!! Omg this is short O________O waaah I never knew... But I'll update maybeeeee this week yea =DDD I won't update during december 23-25 because of course it's christmas and parties and stuff will happen (huhuhu I hate parties) so yea, I'll try and update soon so that school won't be a bother and I'm excited to finish this! =DDD MORE MOTIVATION= MORE UPDATES YEAAAAAY =DDDD

Have a happy hollidays guys! ^^