Chapter 8: The Escape

A/N: heeeeeeyyy you guysss belated happy new yearrr!!! XD

-----------------------------------

Alice's POV

It was evening. Probably 8 pm, and I was changing, almost forgetting that I will sleep with Ciel tonight. I pulled one of the blankets and was ready to sleep.

"Good night Ciel." I quietly said as I snuggled in his pillow.

"Good night Alice." he said as he lay down.

But out of the blue, I started to put a thought on something... That something is about me telling Ciel about my real name. Was it OK for Ciel to know my real name? I mean we're 'siblings' anyway... And I could trust him, he is trustable... Right? He is man enough to enthrust my name to him.

"Ciel, call me Sayoko." I said, knowing he will ask why and I hate it when people ask why because I hate explaining things.

"Why?" and to brighten up my mood...

"It's 'sah-yoh-koh' OK? Your funky accent is ruining the pronunciation." I miss joking people and annoying them. I also realized that it's easy to annoy Ciel. Like really.

"Well let's go to the point 'sah-yoh-koh'" he said, annoyed.

"That's better! Oh ya, and Sayoko is mah real name." I bet he will ask like 'Why didn't you tell me this before?' or 'I thought your real name is Alice.' somethings like those.

"Sayoko? Is that a Japanese name? You're Japanese right? So, why have I not been informed about this?" he asked... a different question but similar to what I thought, he just said it in his british rich way... Or whatever I call it. A formal way, maybe. Well he lengthened the simple question why which could be answered in a more complex way. But he asked why in a complex way which could be answered in a simple way. OK, I'm making things confusing, ne?

"Yes, I'm Japanese. And it's actually a secret, my name that is. It's suppose to be kept a secret. I won't tell you why it's been kept a secret but it's due to family issues. Plus, I trust you! And you have the right to know my name since you are my brother now." I said, saying thing way more simpler than what I have planned to answer the simple why question. But since he asked a complex why, I answered it in a simple answer. Now that's a nice explanation!

"Oh, I see..." he said and I joked him around again.

"Ciel, you don't see a name, unless it's written in paper... But for this time, you hear it. not see it." I giggled at this and when my giggle became a laugh, he became angry and annoyed, so I stopped just in case he might shout... It's weird, like I always make Ciel annoyed of what I say, yet he has no anger management and I get scared if he will get mad. Like always, I do it always, yet I'm unaware of his lack of anger management.

"Sorry..." I said, now being serious.

"Who cares..." he said. And I was a bit offended by that cold answer, but that's Ciel for ya.

"I care." I said randomly.

"So could you keep it a secret? Not to tell anyone my real name is Sayoko?" I asked, making sure he wouldn't spill out the beans to anyone.

"Yes, I would never. You have my word." he said and I thought of a way to tease him again.

"Ciel, I don't own any of your words. But there's also other things you need to know..." I said. Remembering something.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"OK, you are not allowed to call me Sayoko when we are in public. You are suppose to call me Alice. But if we are alone, like only us, you could call me Sayoko. And like I said my name is not to be known due to family issues I'm not gonna tell. Mary and the kids know my real name. So please be careful in when and what to call me. Well it's your choice if you wanna call me Sayoko or Alice. I'm just telling you that my real name is Sayoko and it's not allowed to be known by random people. So can I trust you?" I explained, trying to shorten it but also putting all the details in it... And I hope I did it because I'm like so tired and lazy right now I just wanna sleep, not wanting anyone to disturb my sleep.