Chapter 23: The Unexpected happens Unexpectedly

Chap 23: the unexpected happens unexpectedly (what the? XD sorry for the lame name LOL)

An update before school starts! Belated merry Christmas and happy new year ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SAYOKO'S POV

Waaahh!! Today is the day when I'll be going to Alois' house! The world's gonna end!! I woke up to see Ciel READY already?! "Since when did you get ready for the day?" I sat up surprised, thinking on why he woke up before me "Well... You kinda over slept." heh? Me, overslept? Impossible! I just stared at him with one eye big and the other small. "Really? For how long?" weird... That rarely happens to me "It's already 9:30 and... You overslept for an hour and a half." my mouth dropped "Haaa?! For that long?! Oh why?! How could this happen to me?" there goes my acting, I miss doing that, overreacting for no reason and for useless happenings.

"Well you better get ready, you're 'boyfriend' is gonna be here any moment." really now Ciel? "Boyfriend?" "I said Alois." =______= ok fine be that way. I was suppose to wear shorts that reaches the knee but Ciel said no so I wore the dress he gave me for no reason. A blue dress like that of Alice (if that existed in that time) but with purple highlights and green laces. I liked it actually because compared to the other dresses, it's more modern and the colors are funky!

As I finally finished breakfast, we waited for my 'boyfriend' to come. "Stop calling him my boyfriend! Like hell. No. That's also a sign that you're jealous!" the game is on. "You're his 'girlfriend' right? So wouldn't that make him you're 'boyfriend' too?" true that, but that doesn't mean a thing! "OK so if he is, then who are you then?" burn Ciel, burn. No one defeats me in this kind of talking! I saw the look on his face, instead of a challenged smile it's more like disapproving frown.

"Dontcha frown at me!" I smiled and started tickling him "Hey! S-Sayoko, stop!" now he is laughing like there is no tomorrow. That's more like it. Then Sebastian came, knocking on the door "Lady Ali-" "OKEY, I'm going. And ples, don't call me 'lady' I'm still young ya know?" I stood up, dragging Ciel's hand with me.

"I guess this is goodbye..." I said and kissed him "I love you and I'll miss you." I continued. Sebastian got my luggage and was about to go but he realized I wasn't following him, so he stopped.

"Whatever happens, just run away. You know how to go back here anyway." Ciel then lectures me. "Yessiree, got it." I skilled at him and waved goodbye.

I went inside the carriage and almost forgot my luggage but Sebastian brought it already. We then drove off. As we went farther and farther... Alois seemed quiet. "Hey theeeere." I said, trying to break the silence. "Alice! I miss you! Gimme a hug!" he then threw his arms open gesturing to hug him. And so I did. "Alice, I've got things to talk to you once we arrive at the mansion. Got it?" he then whispered to my ear, which made chills down my spine "Yes..." I hope these 'things' he's gonna talk about ain't gonna scare me.

"OK! Sing me a song then!" I then started singing "Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten"

Oishii no hantai wa tabetakunai

Erai hito no hantai wa erasou na hito

Hantai nimo iroiro arukeredo

Dai-dai-daikiraitte chotto suki na koto

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten de

Hikkurikaette wahaha

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten de

Hikkurikaette wahaha

Namida no hantai wa yappari namida

Ureshinakitte kekkyoku ureshiinda yo ne

Kinou naita ko ashita warau ko

Kyou wa kyou wa kyou wa kitto nanika ga sukkari kawaru

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten de

Hikkurikaette hikkurikaette hikkurikaette

Wahaha

CHAMPION mo taorerya tada no hito

Chikyuu wa marukute koroge yasui

Demo soko kara ga yasashii no sa

Docchi o docchi o docchi o muite mo tachinaoreru yo

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten

Kurutto mawatte ikkaiten de

Hikkurikaette hikkurikaette hikkurikaette

Wahaha

(9th ending song of Keroro Gunsou. I DONNUT OWN THE SONG OR LYRICS)

"I like your taste of music!" he said with an approving smile. Never have I heard someone (a homo to be exact) who likes my taste! Now I'm so touched "Thanks!" I said sarcastically.

We reached the mansion, homo (Alois) told dick juice (Claude) to bring my butt's luggages to homo's room while my butt and homo talked about uselessness. Wow so much for my story telling XD

"Alice, I'm gonna ask you something very important this evening. Don't forget t remind me ok? I might forget." oh wow, him forgetting something important? Is there such thing? Anyways, he could have also asked now! What in the world? "Sureness." I said while opening the door to the mansion "Did you eat breakfast ho- Alois?" omg I almost said homo! That was close, but to my horror "You were gonna say 'homo' or 'homoperv' right?" I can lie man! "No, I was about to say 'Horris, my friend who got adopted. He always doesn't eat breakfast that's why I always ask him." great lie as always.

"Oh... Ok! Now let's go to in! I've got tons of things to tell you! And yea, ate breakfast." he says, grabbing my wrist and we ran up the long stairs that kill me! Rich-ass people and their stairs with abajillion steps! We then reached his room.

"Ok, first of all, why aren't you wearing the maid outfit but instead that funky colored peacock dress?" ouch much? Peacock? "Ciel doesn't want me to wear the 'revealing' and 'inappropriate'."

"OK, anyways, here is what I'm really gonna tell you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: CLIFFHANGAAAAAAAHH XD

ok FYI, I don't proofread, I rely on auto correct so sorry if there are funny autocorrects there XD

So I also don't own that song! And I dont own Kuroshitsuji! This fanfic is purely made of bits of crumbled old imaginations when I was 12 years old XD I'm 13 now so I actually laugh when I read my old fanfics in 3 notebooks I wrote my fanfics in. How there are a lot of typos and my handwriting sucks XD

anyways that's all XD sorry if it's short =(((( BELATED MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR =DDDD