Chapter 28: Dreadful News and Crying

Chapter 28: dreadful news and crying

A/N: 2nd to the last chapter :))) I won't update nxt. week because I'm gonna be at the dreadful beach and when I find myself not doing anything productive I'll cont. this fanfic (since it is written in a ntbk. of mine, therefore I could just type whatever was written in my ntbk.) so yea :)))

I don't proofread so deal with it. Sorry.

Enjoy ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MARY'S POV

I wonder how Sayoko is... It's been a while since she last visited. I started to hum the song Sayoko, Grette, Daniel and Phillipe sang when they found out that Zack and Anne were dating. (In case you don't remember go back to chapter 5 page two, Alice's POV) But stopped when someone knocked on the door. Aah, it,s been a while since I had customers. I opened it to see the earl and his butler, and no Sayoko.

"Good day earl! What brings you here? Did Alice forgot something here?" I said in a cheerful voice and smiled. Well that was a stupid question... It would also be weird if Sayoko forgot something and only remember it now. "No... She didn't forget anything... I would just want to talk to you about some metters, if that's alright with you, ms. Maryanne." egh, I hate it when they say my full name. "Why of course! And please do call me Mary only, this ain't any formal place to be and 'it feels great to be free for a while, as Alice would say. But without further ado, let's go to a better location for a talk." I talked too much again... Well I sometimes do get carried away...

"Grette, you're it!" I heard Zack shout and pushed Grette and made her slip the staircase a bit. "Anak ng― argh! I'll get you!" (son of a―) as she recovered from her fall, she ran up back and searched for him. "COULD YOU GUYS BE QUIET FOR A WHILE!!!" I screamed which of course would frighten them a bit. "YES MA'AM!" I heard them reply.

As it became dead quiet and we reached our destination, the dining room, which was beside the kitchen. And then I asked, "Would you mind for some chocomint?" and he replied, unsure "Uhm... Sure." I excused myself to melt some chocolate and place mint leaves for the mint. "Earl, would you want it hot or cold?" "Hot would do." I then finished the drinks.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Ah, yes. Well... It's bad news." he looked down feeling or rather looking sad. Oh well obviously, that's why it's bad news! I said nothing and waited for him to speak up.

"So uhm... Sayoko. Yes, it's about her. She's uhm... She's..." oh get a grip earl, tell me! If it's about Sayoko, it's important indeed!

"What about Sayoko?" come one mehn!

"She died!"

*censored**censored**censored**censored**censored**bad words**censored*

By the way, did I even hear him correctly? Surely I must have heard a rhyme... Maybe... Wait, what rhymes with died? WAIT― Ain't nobody got time for rhyming games!

"Sayoko is pranking me again huh?" but she wouldn't go too far with that...

"I'm not Mary... Sadly. She died yesterday. If you want, you could visit her wake today."

But seriously... I couldn't believe what I have heard! I froze there, letting small tears out, and I gasped. Covering my mouth with both of my hands as tears vigurously started to flow, and I broke down.

"W-wait, I might be crying over nothing... C-can you t-tell me how s-she died? I s-still couldnt believe y-you..." I said in between breaths as I wiped my face with my handkerchief.

"Mary, last night, she didn't knkw what to chose. She was blinded by lies and she saved the one she loved. She'd been loyal to her master named Alois Trancy. She was his maid... And his girlfriend apparently―" "OH DEAR JESUS, girlfriend?! Maid?! The earl Trancy? Her boyfriend?! Oh the world has forsaken me!" I couldn,t believe it! That made me almost forget that she has died... But are you for real? I never knew her beauty has reached him... LOL.

"Yeah... But let me explain." as he explained I learned the story behind everything after she has left this household. The time she escaped and that she stayed at the Trancy manor. AND OMFG TO THE MAX Ciel was her FIRST GIRLFRIEND LIKE FOR REAL!!! I calmed myself from almost screaming dear lord because I felt really happy. And so once those stories were told, he told me about the way she died. Which quickly changed my mood and made me burst into tears once again.

"I'm sorry Mary... It's my fault..." I looked at him and he looked guilty, it empowered in his eyes. "It isn't your fault earl! She was caught up and lacked time to think! I just couldn't believe she died in such―"

"SHE DIED?!" I was cutted off by Gretter, her eyes shining as she was about to cry. She just bursted out of no where and made me jump "Evesdropper!" I pointed at her "But she ain't dead... Isn't she?" she calmed down, her legs trembling in fear. I was so sad to answer that I just shook my head, gesturing a deny to her statement.

"Oh... No, no, no." she fell on her knees and cried heavily. I sat down beside her, comforting her.

"Ladies, ladies, why are thou sobbing their eyes out?" Zack came looking confused. "Gago, she died!" (stupid) Grette shouted angrily. "Woah, kalma. Ahehe, I said a filipino word..." (calm down) he took his time to feel proud "But anyway, who died? I'm sorry for the lose though..."

"Sayoko, she died Zack..." "What the f― aaah, Mary, no wonder Grette is crying, you're playing pranks!" with this, Grette got mad "SHE DIEE!! D-I-E-D DIED!! In filipino, PATAY!! Do you want me to spell that too?!" she didn't wait for an answer, she pushed Zack and stormed away.

"D-damn... I'll tell Phillipe..." I saw him let a tear down and went upstairs where Phillipe was. "Mary, I'm making my leave now. Please excuse me." Ciel said and I nodded, and so they left. And right when they were about to open the door, Phillipe went in. And as he entered, Zack came running down the stairs and told Phillipe.

"Mary, Zack's being a dick again!" I can't believe the earl has to see this. But not for long, he left right away as Phillipe said his sentence. I let out a sigh and explained to him. Grinning his teeth, he walked away.

It's been lonely here, ever since Linzey and the others got adopted. It was onky us, Grette, Zack, and Phillipe. It has also been a while since new kids have been coming, which is a good thing! Meaning parents are taking care of them! But if I won't get any kids by the time the three are adopted, I'm gonna have to shut down and go back to my previous job as a care taker.

"Everyone! We are going to the wake tomorrow at ten AM sharp!" I shouted and they agreed. I went up to Grette and Sayoko's room and saw her holding Sayoko's diary. "Didn't Sayoko say that we can read her diary when after she dies? It even says at the front page" Grette asked and turned to the front page with the passage "No one is allowed to read this until I die! SWEAR." and some writing in japanese.

"Hmm, you're right! Hey boys! Come in here! Group meeting!!" I called the boys.

"Let's all read Sayoko's diary, OK?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: jjang! That's it for this chapter! Ugh, still can't get over that I have to go to the beach... But I'm also happy bc I'm going on a road trip! (going to the beach) I mean its freakin boring here at home so at least I get to have a bit of fun... In the car, that is. Hehe

Anyways enough of my blabbing. I also want to say I MIGHT post some interesting facts and did you knows thing at the end of this fanfic bc I think there are interesting things about this and how I made this and such but anyways you'll get it when I post it. LOL

BYE BYE HAVE A GREAT DAY :D