Chapter 24: His maid, gone crazy and confused

Chap 24: His Maid, totally confused and crazy

I've got no school today and I've got nothing to do so here's as update! =DDDD

I DONUT PROOF READ XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ALICE'S POV

"Now here is what I'm gonne tell you." Alois said making me nervous. What is he gonna tell me? Will it hurt? Or is it good? I nodded for him to move onto the topic. "My question is, are you hiding something from me?" facepalm to the ground, what? That's it? I gave him the O-o face and said "No." to him "Really? Sounds like yoh and Ciel backstab me all the time?" didn't I say that I'm not hiding anything? With a texas accent, is he crazy and jealous of Ciel and I?

"What do you mean??" just to toy him, I'm not in the mood to toy him anymore ._____. but didn't I just say that I'll toy with him? Oh geez I don't know anymore. "You know what I mean, Alice. You DO hate me." asdfghjkl since when do I say that? Ay papi, I knew this was gonna happen! "Huh? I never hated you mehn! Who ever told you that, it ain't true I say to you." I said, trying to convince him. Now he is sulking. Muttering something "I swear to your purple room I ain't lying! Why would I even hate you if I love you?" fudge... Alois got surprised at what I said, and so did I! Without knowing, I said it! What is wrong with me?! And, seriously, do I even love him?

"Repeat what you said." aw hell no, I messed up this time. "I said, why would I hate you if I love you?" I just stuck to what I said, making sure he will be in good vibes again. He didn't move, he just stared at me blankly, "Y-you really love me?" he sounded as if he was about to cry, I hope not. "Of course! If I didn't love you I wouldn't have came back!" he seemed happy, I'm glad he won't have to lap me. He stood up and hugged me, as if he hasn't seen me in years.

"I love you Alice! I really love you!!" i felt calm actually. I'm glad he is happy. I hugged him back, smiling. There's something about this kid that makes me want to stay with him longer and longer. I feel happy with him even if be does bad things to me.

"I love you too Alois." I said "You will never hate me right? You DO love me?" he mumbled in my shoulder "Of course Alois, I will never hate you, like I swear, I won't." not sure what to say, not sure if it's true. Its's tru that I will never hate him, but I'm not sure if I do love him...

He kissed me in the cheek and pushed me to his bed, pinning me down. Oh shoot! My weakness! I felt weak like I couldn't release my strength to get away from him. I tried struggling but he seemed to like absorb more of my power and make it his. I thought that I could even take him down but I couldn't even hurt his feelings... What is this feeling?

"Alice? Do you really love me?" he asked, making me look at him with scared eyes. I couldn't even talk! I froze there, was I afraid?! What does he do to make me 'afraid'? I couldn't find out... I just wanted this to end.

"Well Alice, Do you love me?" he said, emphasizing the love this time. "O-of course I do..." my inners are now trembling and it's making me feel uneasy. "Why is your voice shaky?" he asked, should I tell him? Should I lie and act? Both? None of the above? Argh KUSOOO!!!

"I-I'm scared..." I'll just tell him, it's better to die clean of lies then die with regrets. "Why are you scared my dear?" he really has tp say cheezy stuffs no? "I-I just... Uhm... B-because..." what in the world of Alois's purple room am I doing? Why can't I form words?! I looked away, biting my lower lip, thinking of something to say. "Because what?" he asked impatiently. Couldya wait dude?

"Because I'm I'm I'm scared of you. And I'm scared of what you might do to-" he interupted me "You know Alice? You're overreacting! Just because our position is like this doesn't mean Imma rape you or seomthing! It's just cute seeing you lie down and from now on, I will not do anything you find disturbing or disgusting or anything related to raping. I'll just ask you if you'll allow this time, I respect you ya know?" respect my butt! And oh!whatever! He totally went crazy! And I sure hope he will not rape me or whatever stuffs I don't want to happen. But true, it made me relax and loosen the tension a bit.

"Oh... I see, well I believe you now." I started to kiss him gently on the lips but he kissed me back. Woah der. "Say, you love me right? He asked and I nodded in a greement, then he started to blush lightly. OHOHOHO Alois? Blushing? WOAH DER. "Yes,yes I do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (it's not the end yet you goiz XD)

It was night, after dinner around 8PM, Alois and I sat down on the balcony like thing I don't know something like that maybe (I am so sorry for my complete idiotic mind) thing yeah... He was holding my hand while gazing at the stars. I looked at him, looking at his eyes, apparently my eyes didn't wanna look away... His eyes are so blue... It's really beautiful... He then looked at me confused

"Something wrong?" he asked and that made me blink "Nothing, just wanted to stare at something for a while..." now that made him suspicious. "Oh really now?" oh really later. =________= "Yes. I just wanted to stare at something. Plus your eyes look cool..." my, I just blurted it out.

Alois just blushed but seemed happy. "I'm glad you like my eyes... Yours are way prettier though." I'm touched. "Oh...sure?" I started to look at the sky, not avoiding him or anything. "Yes sure..." he then looked up again... A quarter moon in the sky along with a sea of twinkling stars.

"Hey Alice, I gotta show you- I mean ask you something..." he asked... Weird he seemed hesitant... "Sureness, what is it?" I'm kinda getting nervous now... What will he say? He searched something in his pocket and knelt down, woah der what is happening? He then took out a box, opened it, and revelaed a ring. JESUS SADAKO IS COMING!!!! (pffft corny XD and I know sadako from the ring didn't exist at that time... Or did it?) But hey, that ring is indeed expensive! It's a huge and it's shiny and it's... If I'm correct, a blue awesome sapphire!

"Alice....?" he started "Dude, what's the big ring for?" "Wait! We'll get to the point! But... Will you marry me Alice?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE HEEEELLL?????!!!!!!! Oh dear lord, HELL TO THE NO TO THE FOREVER!!! B-but if I say no... Then... The avoided things will happen! Waaaah what do I do? And he might force me to marry him!! Sizzling plates

"A-Alois... I'm sorry... But I'm not ready for this kind of stage yet... I accept though the boyfriend girlfriend stage! Please understand..." i really hope he understands... "Alice... I will explain what I understand..." he said sounding angrily and started moving closer to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: WOOOOH CLIFF HANGAH!!!

Omg I'm excited and I know you are (feeling) tell me what you think of this!!

Should Alice have said yes? Or a no is really the right thing to answer? Shout out!! I need motivation please for the next update so keep on voting and commenting!

Have a good day =)))))