Chapter 26: The Big Fight

Chap 26

A/N: school is done and its summer already! :DDD so meaning more time to update! YEAAAAAAAAY lol ok here it is! Always finish the chapter before asking question, ok?

I dont proofread period

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CIEL'S POV

"Master, the carriage is ready." Sebastian said with a grin and I just face palmed, feeling frustrated because I had to go to thw Trancy manor in the middle of the night. "Why do we even have to go there?" I semi-yelled due to the fact that I'm still sleepy and frustrated. "It's because the young earl wanted to talk to you in private, sir." I mean, we could talk early in the morning, not this early in the morning! Doesn't he even feel... Sleepy? Having to talk about Alice in such time of the day?

I let out a sigh and went inside the carriage, escorted by Sebastian. I'm getting a bad feeling about going to Alois' house― I mean mansion. Wow... Now I've gotten used to Sayoko's way of speaking... On our way I couldn't help but fall asleep.

"Young master, we have reached our destination." damn, that felt like five minutes only. But strangly I have shortly dreamt that Sayoko was bleeding... It made me shiver a bit. But of course that won't happen, like I would allow something like that to happen to her. I got down from the carriage and made my way to the garden. Or was it the backyard? Now I'm forgetting things.

SAYOKO'S POV

Alas, Ciel arrived. We've waited for almost like an hour for Ciel to arrive, what was taking him so long? Anyways, as he saw me, I saw Sebastian. Kuso... He is here... I can't defeat him... Or can I?

"A-Alice, why are you here?" oh right... He doesn't know I'm defending for Alois, damn this. I'm getting shivers down my spine! I've gotta talk to him calmly to avoid misunderstandation. "Ciel, let's talk about this in a non-bloody way, kay?" he looked confucious (lol sorry that's a joke. That's confucious, a chinese philosopher, and confused together haha) and Alois went behind me and held my hand. "What are you talking about Alice?" playing hard to get, I see? That won't work for me!

"You know what I'm talking about, Ciel. Stop your acting and just tell the truth!" but to be honest, I'm getting a bit scared. It's been how many years since I've laid my hands on a sword and fight in a real battle... And Sebastian is times a bajilion stronger than I. I'm no match for him. " Alice? What truth are you talking about? Alois invited me here!" hu? I looked at Aloisband saw he has a frightened look in his face. "He's lying Alice! Don't listen to him!" hspe whisprred-shout in my ear, and that made me confused. It's like those plays that encounters a conflict between two but the one defending doesn't know who is right and wrong. But I'm gonna find that out soon.

"Ciel, you're wrong! Why do you want to kill Alois? He hasn't done any wrong," I started "Exept for the fact that he annoys you!" I started and I could sense Alois making such a face after he heard what I said. "For the last time Alice, what arw you talking about? Why would I kill him when you love him?!" jesus, what? Did he just say that? I then froze, I mean, why would he say that?, should't he be defending his own love for me? Is he like giving up on me now? But no... Thats not Ciel, I know it... Thats not like him... But why? I don't get it!!

"Why would I want to kill him? I don't want to interfere the relationship between the two of you because if I did kill him, that would make you sad. And I surely don't want you to get depressed and eventually avenge him and hate me too." Oh my gahd, what are you saaaayyyiiiiiiiing?!!! Was he even telling the truth? Or did he manage to act as great as I when lying? I couldn't figure it out! Especially that he has his usual expressionless, carefree face on. I just froze there.