Chapter 9: New Home?

Chpater 9: New Home?

Sayoko's POV

Homahgawd... I've been starving for 4 days already! I haven't eaten a single rice grain or haven't drank water yet! My dress torn, my face dirty, my ankle scratched, my legs are weak, my whole body is weak!! It's hard for me to stand and walk, but once I start walking, it's either I trip and fall or I keeping on swaying from side to side. I seriously need to find shelter now before I pass out and die! It was around 7 in the night, perfect time for dinner and having the thought of food makes me feel so sad that I couldn't even eat anything right now. My stomach grumbled, my eyes twitched, my legs shaking, I really need medical attention now! I kept walking and walking to who knows where, following fate and ALLELUIA!!! Praise the lord! I found a HOUSE!! Or a mansion because it's huge. I knocked on the door and a woman with silverish gray hair with dark skin appeared in front of me.

"Excuse me miss, what are you doing in the middle of the night?" she asked calmly, and so I answered her, hoping I could at least stay here for the night and eat.

"Uhh... Excuse me, but c-could I stay uhh here for at l-least a day? I could even work here!" I said bowing down, begging her and hoping I would be accepted.

"Hannah!! Why is the door open?!" a dude's voice was heard and I lifted my head up to see THE BLONDE DUDE FROM BEFORE!!!

"Oh please blonde guy, please, I'm begging you to let m-me stay here for one night! I-I could work here if you want!" I said again, bowing down, hoping he would accept me.

"And what makes you think I would accept someone like you? Lift your head up and let me take a look at you." he said kinda harshly but I did what he said and let him turn around me, inspecting me as is I'm some kind of suspect.

"Alright! You are most welcome to stay here and work for me!" he's now looking happy, ne? He looked pissed when I begged a while ago and now he's happy?

"Ah! Sorry, I haven't introduce myself yet... I'm Alice and it's a pleasure to meet you..."

"I'm Trancy, Alois Trancy. So what's with you dirty body?" he asked curiously with an eyebrow up.

"Well... Let's say I haven't eaten for 4 days without food, shelter, and medical attention—"

"Medical Attention? Are you hurt? Do we need to go to the doctor?" he asked now concerned. I swear, this kid changes moods right away...

"Wait! Calm yourself! Ya, I know right, it sound like I'm gonna die soon when I said medical attention. But it's just my stomach hurts and my ankle got scratched. Not a big deal..." I said with a smile and he sighed in relief.

"Hmm... Come with me." he grabbed my wrist and we went to a room upstairs with a nice purple wallpaper and bed. Almost everything purple, it horrifies me.

"Here is your room 'kay? You, Alice, are going to work here as my personal maid, got it?" he said with a glare, now is he mad or something?

"Uhh sure. But if you're not comfortable with it then I'm not forcing you to let me stay here..." when he said that I'm gonna be working here, he didn't look happy, he was glaring at me.

"Nope. You are gonna work for me. So you have to cook my food, take care of me and other stuffs a maid would do." I've got a feeling that I would do something wrong when I work for him...

"Okay, sure." I said normally, obviously normally. I wouldn't get excited anyway.

"You must be hungry, right? You haven't eaten for 4 days, right? So go change to your uniform and meet me at the dining room 'kay? Claude makes the best food!" what? I don't even know where my clothes are! And who the hell is Clause?