Chapter 20: Those Letters

STO chapter 20: Those Letters

CIEL'S POV

Its been a while since we left Alois' house. To break the silence , I need to entertain me. "Sayoko? How was it staying there?" i asked her

"Hmm... Fine! I was suppose to ask you that! But like 'How was it with me not there by your side?" she always finds a way on embarrassing me, I did blush.

"Oh really? Well it was boring when you're not there..." that made her smile for some reason. "Now that Im here, you wont get bored!" that made me smile when she said that. She really is something.

When we finally arrived at the mansion, without anyone or anything to stop her, she went down off the carriage and ran around the mansion "Aaahh... Sugoi! I miss the air here!" she went spinning and jumping.

After lunch, she went to the garden and laid down on the grassy feild watching Finny do his work. She told me to let her be alone and rest outside for a while, and so i left her and went upstairs.

I went to her room, making myself comfortable. When i rested my head on the pillow, i felt crumply feelings and heard sounds that sound of paper. It got me curious to what is it so i placed my arm in the pillow and actually felt peices of paper inside! I got the papers out which turned out to be envelopes!

'Are these letters?' i asked myself. I opened it and to my surprise, these are letter from Alois!

How come I didnt know these? How come she never told me about this? I read the letters. He really insults me eh? Think that love is some kind of co petition? And this is the reason why Sayoko wanted to go there?

I saw extra papers under the pillow, this time it was not letters but drafts. Sayoko wrote these this time. It was for Alois!

First draft was about her not visiting him and she marked it as a 'fail.

Second was how much she said sorry for nit writing back a letter and not letting him know, which is another 'fail'.

Third it said that she was sorry for not letting him know that she were to go with me back to my mansion which is said to ba a 'semi-fail'.

What the hell? But the forth got my nerves going crazy, it was about how much he misses Alois and how much she cared for him...

This got me going crazy, if it were 'fails' why didnt she throw them? 'Fails' were sueless anyway. I needed to talk to her now.

SAYOKO'S POV

Its been a while since Ciel left. I was just staring at the sky when Finny looked down at me, and that made me realize, when I see Finny... I see Alois. Haha, thats funny XD

"Young mistress? Are you alright just lying down there?" he asked me "Yah, im fine. I just wanted to enjoy the vibe." i said, smiling at him, he smiled back "Ok mistress, just call me if you need anything!" i gave a thumbs up as he left me there. Then Ciel's angry face greeted.

"What are these Sayoko?!" he showed me pieces of papers which would be OMG THE LETTERS AND FAILED DRAFTS!!! "What the hell?, you went scavenger hunting didnt you?!" i asked, kniwing he rarely goes to my room and those letters were under my pillow so he indeed went to my room.

"I just went to your room to fheck is everything was fine. And i found this under your pillow! Why didnt you inform me about this?!" eee!! He's mad!! And the next thing you know im a fried blue lobster!!

"Eh so what if you didnt know? They are mine anyways!" burn Sayoko, burn. I tried to fight back even if i was nervous.

"Even so. You always ask whatever Im doing and i dont mind telling you, but you not telling me what you are doing, its selfish!!"

WAAAHH!!! He's actually right... Might as well tell the truth...

"You're right, i AM selfish. So that it wont be unfair, ask me any question thats on your mind, ill tell you everything." i was confident in myself but somequestions werent meant to be answered, and some answered are never meant to be accepted as answers.

"How come you didnt tell me about Alois giving you letter?" he asked

"A snow owl came flying around and gave me this letter which was held by his feet. I didnt wanna tell you because i didnt wanna create a commotion and i didnt wanna get you annoyed." i let it out.

"What do you mean not wanting to get me annoyed?" he asked again

"I dont wanna get you annoyed that Alois is being a pain and that he is jealous of you and me and that you might complain and you might get high blood." i joked a bit at the last part and he widen his eyes. What now?

"Then could you explain the 'failed' drafts?" he asked once again

"I wanted to reply and explain to him stuffs. I wanted to make the letters hidden so it took me a long time to make it. And yes, i do care for him. I miss him. Thats all." i said confidently but my inners were shaking.

"Oh..." was all he said. I dont know if i either hurt him or mentally disturbed him? "So you love him?" huwat? He jealous? "Whyyy???" I asked him and raised an eyebrow. "I just w-wanted to know thats all." he blushed but i know he's lying... But anyways.

"As a friend, yes." i said confidently "Are you sure? You dont need to lie to me, i fine with it if you DO love him." he asked and i paused.

Do i really love him?

Or is he just a friend I love?

Or any mutual feelings for him?

I dont know...

"Im not lying. He is only a friend." I said "Ok. I guess that clears things up." he said with a sigh of relief. He then went up to his study.

I placed the letter in my closet and threw my 'fails' away. I gotta be more careful now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: i woulf FIRST wanna give CREDIT to MY FRIEND who before helped me with making this chapter.

If you remember, this fanfic is in a WHOLE NOTEBOOK of mine from last year and my friend (not mentioning name) helped me with the idea of making Ciel find the letter from Alois. And there you go!

SECOND ik nowadays im getting SLOWER and SLOWER in UPDATING because im having less interest in this story. But DONT WORRY im NOT GIVING UP on this story and I WILL complete this story =))))

THIRD i WAS suppose to update this saturday (its September 20, Friday in the Philippines) but i decided to do it today because im busy tomorrow. At keast i care for this story and keep my promises when updating! =)))) im STILL not sure if imma update this again... But we'll see! =))))

Comments and votes yes XD CRITISISM is sincerely welcome! =)))) pls do ,et me know what you have in mind of my story! Pls dont be shy XD you can earn a dediction by commenting! And i mean it! =)))) you can also request XD

i guess thats all! Have a good day everyone! =))))))