Chapter 13: what would happen if HE came?

A/N: HEY GUISE found internet since im staying in my cousins house this week and i thought that i should update! so here yea gooo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

CIEL'S POV

"Young master, its time to wake up." I heard Sebastians voice calling me. I slowly put myself together ad woke up. "Sebastian, wheres Alice?" I asked, remembering her, wanting to see her today. "I dont know milord, she ran away right?" sebastian said making me come to my senses that she did ran away. it kind of broke my heart to see that she ran away... in the letter she left behind she said it was alright to not look for her and that she will be fine... i just hope its true that shes alright... i did follow what she said, to not look for her. i do trust her... i just hope she trusted me...

"Sebastian, breakfast to my study. " i said, not even wanting to take breakfast since i've been busy. this would be a perfect time for Alice to come and tell me things such as "Ciel lemme help you!" or "Ciel kalma (calm down in english") dont push yourself" or "Ciel! im bored hehehe" damn i miss her so much.

I entered my study and continued doing my work. Sebastian came in with my breakfast and some letters. mostly are buisness things but I received also a letter from... Alois Trancy... I opened it and started reading it.

Ciel,

I would like to invite you to my mansion for some tea. i would also want to show you something tht will interest you. i really insist you come! she also really wants to se you. and i bet you kow who she is. dont worry i took care of her. she isnt harmed. come see for yourself! come anytime, but i think it would be better if you come right away. see you!

Alois 

(kay idk how they write letters thingos but if im like wrong or something well sorry...)

something i interest? i dont seem to have any interest on anything... but then again he said she wants to see me... it maybe alice! but how did he find her? or maybe she found him.... now this made me curious.

"Sebastian, cancel the schedule for tomorrow, we will be visiting the Trancy manor tomorrow." 

ALOIS POV

hahaha! this is gonna be great! i wouldnow learn more about Ciel and Alice! some things would really be interesting and exciting to know about them! and i cant wait for tomorrow!

Alice was trying to wake me up, but i would want to tease her a bit. "Your highness, its time to wake up." Alice said, shaking me a bit. "uhh... your highness, wake up please" her soft voice made me feel sleepy again "huy, its time to wake up!" alice voice rose and she shook me hardly. i opened my eyes and our eyes met. "kiss me first, and I'll wake up."  said, teasing her. all she did was looked at me disgustingly. "its an order Alice." i said so that she would follow me.

"mhh kay." she said boringly and kissed me gently on the lips. her lips are really soft and i enjoyed kissing her. it was indeed a nice way of kissing me, i was lying down while she bended down to kiss me sideways. then i went deeper into he kiss, i opemed my mouth and let my tongue enter her mouth. she moved back into the wall with eyes wide."thanks Alice!" i said, standing up and hugging her, my face on her shoulder, her hair gently touching my face. it was smooth and it smelled god, like strawberries!

"You're welcome. come on lets change, your tea is ready." she said and started teaching me again on how to put buttons on and tying my shoe laces. 

after all those, it was finally the time that Ciel should be arriving here. but i also forgot to tell Alice about this day, i havent even told her about this... she might as well know things. "Alice! where are you?" i called out and heard her footsteps running towards me "Yea? what is it?" Alice asked me casually like always and i smiled at her. "We will be having a guest today. He will be here by any oment now so I would like to inform you about today." i said and she nodded, making her hair bounce "Anything else?" she asked with a smile "A reminder, just dont leave my side when he comes, alright?" "Yes your highness." she said and bowed. I kissed hr cheek, making her jup back and wlk away. she never blushed.