Chapter 7: Secret Feelings, eh?! (NEW VERSION)

A/N: I have made some changes in this chapter. Meaning some things were deleted and/or added and fixed! :)

☆★ EDITED ON JUNE 24, 2014 ★☆

---------------------------

Ciel's POV

I opened the attic door to find an old, dirty, dark room where Alice was suppose to be. Apperently I couldn't find her. I first went to look around quietly to see if anything moves, then stop most of the time to check if my hearing is correct or not. It wasn't that long 'till I found Alice, sleeping beautifully under a cloth covering a table. I gently patted her head, slowly rubbing it, touching her long and silky dark blue hair.

She twitched her eyes as she stretched and opened her eyes in surprisement.

"C-Ciel?" she said as if she were scared of me... Or is she?

"I-I'm sorry for shouting at you." I said gently as she slowly moved back, trying to avoid me I guess.

"Are you avoiding me?" I asked her.

"No..." she gave a shy answer.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked and obviously she'd say no.

"No..." she said avoiding contact with me. See what I mean?

"Are you sure?"

"No... Ah I mean yes." she was hesitating... She is nervous.

"Alice, you are lying. It's obvious." she just looked down with uneasyness in her eyes.

"A-Alice, I'm sorry, really sorry that I stopped the engage—"

"You should not say sorry to me, ya know." she said coldy with a death glare at me. Now she is really mad.

"Ah y-ya, I know..." I was speachless and embarrassed about that, I felt weak and defenseless when I'm with her.

"Then why'd you say sorry to me? When you knew you shouldn't say sorry to me?!" she raised her voice up and she got scarier, this was so new to me, seeing Alice mad and angry.

"Dude, L-O-L, I was just joking! Just chillax. Sorry I ignored you and stuffs" she was joking?! She really was?! And I fell for it! But I'll disregard it.

"No, it should be me who is sorry Alice."

"It's OK! So why'd you yell at me?" she asked.

"Well... It's just... Argh! It's hard to explain! I'm just sorry for what I did OK?" I couldn't explain it to her... I wouldn't wanna destroy her mood.

"Really? Or are you just avoiding the question?" she got more suspicious and I was getting nervous. "Ugh, nevermind. This is non-sense, I'm going. You gotta work too ya know." Alice said when she stood up, dusted dust from her dress and was about to leave me there but I got her wrist so she won't go.

"Non-sense? What do you mean non-sense?" I got a little annoyed with her and pulled her down to sit so we could talk. And her expression turned from carefree to nervousness.

"Ciel, your grip. It hurts. Let. Me. Go!" before she pushed me out of her way, I grabbed her other wrist and pushed her down on the floor.

"Alice, we need to talk about this!"

"Talk about what? Ciel, the past is done! Forget about anything! It's done! I can't do anything and this has nothing to do with anything about me!" what?! She thinks it has nothing to do with her? And she wanted us to talk about this a while ago! Now she's going away with it?!