Chapter 17: To Alois Trancy!

A/N: sorry for not updating to those who are rdg this and r waiting for the nxt chapter! =((((( now heres the nxt chapter =)))))) enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SAYOKO'S POV

YES! Finally! We are going to see Alois! For only a day... But at least i get to see him, right? I readied my things and aboarded Ciel's carriage. I was wearing the maid outfit Alois has given me and it bothered Ciel a bit.

"You're going to wear that?" Ciel asked, emphasizing the 'that' "Yea... Since I'm his maid, of course I have to be in uniform." I said and looked at the window as the carriage started moving. "It isnt a right thing for you to obtain a low class job like a maid." he said and met his eyes.

"True, but I cant do anything about it..." i was speechless, what can i say? He is right after all... Im part of the Phantomhive family, high class, yet i have a low class job.

"You cant, but I can." he said seriously as I smiled "Its alright Ciel, im fine having the job." I said and he sighed "If you say so..."

"But... Does he like... Torture you?" Ciel asked as I moved my eyes to the left "Well, sometimes. Sometimes he gets overboard when giving tasks and if I dont follow his commands... You could say sometimes he is having fun with me... If ya get me." i said as i sighed and sunk on the carriage seat.

I saw Ciel making a fist. "But you're alright, right?" he asked "Yes Ciel." i said with a smile "Dont worry! Im not hurt or anything! No physical abuse and stuffs." he nodded and we both moved our head to look at the ouside view.

I was filled with different emotions. Im happy to see Alois, but im sad too that Im leaving Ciel for a day. Im scared if anything goes wrong in my stay, but im confident that everything will be alright. It feels like im feeling every kind of emotion there is on earth. But alas, we arrived to our destination.

I was about to open the carriage door when Ciel got ahold of my wrist. I looked at him curiously as he blushed a bit "Can you... Sing a song before you go?" he asked shyly and i giggled a bit "Sure thing bro!" and i started singing one of my favorite songs

Hodoukyou no mukou kara chisaku to wo furu

Furidashita haruasai toori ame

Naze hikikaesnanakatta no

Furidashita ame no sei?

Kokoro tozashite

Toori ame ga agattara

Yasashii uta wo todokeyo

Itsuka mita yume no tsuzuki

Kimi ga mireru you hi

(A/N: i DO NOT own this song! Nor the lyrics! All right go to their owners!

Title: Toori Ame

Artist: Wiz-Us

Anime: Powerpuff Girls Z)

After singing, i kissed Ciel on the cheek and we bid farewell

"Bye Ciel..." i said, a bit sad "Goodbye... Sayoko." he said and i made my way to the front door. Once i reached the door, i dropped my bags and ran to Ciel and gave him a hug

"I'll miss you..." i whispered in his ear while hugging him tightly, but of course, not squeezing him so much. I felt a bit over reacting since im just gone for a day... But still, I'll miss him.

"I'll miss you too Sayoko..." he hugged me back,not wanting to let go. I broke the hug and we parted ways.

I knocked on the door and surprisingly i saw HIM. Claude. =__=