Chapter 19: Whistle

A/N: ok, i didnt update within the week =(((((( because i didnt have time to find time to update!! My internet is not good and i couldnt get signal... You see i use internet from my neighbor's house =______= true story, but heres an update! Hope you enjoy! =DDDD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ALICE'S POV

Good thing I didnt get nightmares last night. But actually infact i enjoyed that night! Even if Alois was always suffocating me in his hugs, I slept peacefully. But today was also the day Im going back to the Phantomhive manor, and Alois didnt know about this...

I woke up slowly, incase he might get disturbed, but it appeared the opposite, HE was the one AWAKE and I was the one DISTURBED! O-o

"Goodmorning?" i greeted with an eyebrow up "Goodmorning sweety pie!" oh now its sweety pie... "Would you want something to eat?" I asked, of course, not wanting him to wait. "OK! What do you cook?" what? Cook? Me? "What? Cook? Me?" i repeated what i thought. I think he meant by if I know how to cook any recipe?

"Yes! I know you know how to cook! Now what can you cook?" yup! Thats what he meant! "Aaahh... How about... Pancakes? With choco bits?" that was one of the yummiest and easiest recipes I know back in the orphanage. "Ooohh!! That sounds good! OK! Make it for me!" he sounded happy... Thats good.

I was about to go out of his room when he asked me "Where are you going?" did he have to ask? "Well, im going to change?" i raised an eyebrow "You dont need to! Your clothes are here! Go change with me!" you gotta be kidding me.... As if I WILL CHANGE WITH HIM NO?! Rrrrrr...

"Yuck! No i. Not changing with you." i was gonna say something more harshly but i didnt want to create a commotion, and its hard to convince him that i dont agree with his decision.

"Grrr... Fine. BUT DONT LOOK!! Or else watashi wa anata wo korosu deshou!" (i will kill you) i screamed and he agreed. I got my clothes and went with him to the banyo (banyo is a filipino word which means bathroom XDDD i just had to put that there because we always have a thing in the banyo with my friends XDDD its our hangout place XD yes ik, we are poor souls XDD HAHAHAHA)

I changed him first without hesitating now that im used to it. "Go face the wall." i said he did as he was told, but im still nervous incase he turns around. But successfuly he didnt! =0= phew

"OK now lets eat breakfast! But you cook first!" he went back to his happy mkod and hugged me "OK Alois, as you wish." i hugged him tok and we both went downstairs.

I cooked and we ate. After we ate, we went outside, we sat beside each other under a big tree (aaw... I remember Totoro... XD) It was peaceful that we didnt speak and enjoyed the silence. Alois then started to whistle which made my nerves grew. Ive always wanted to learn how to whistle but I JUST CANT ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

"Alois? How do you whistle?" I asked, wanting to know a bit of information. He looked at me with a questioning look "How to whistle?" he asked making sure he heard correctly "Yah, how do you whistle?" i repeated and he stopped and think. He then pinched my cheek by not pinching on one side, but like making the duckface pinch... If you get me...

"Make your lips like a circle..." he said and i tried to do it "... Then come closser..." then he pulled me closser and soon our lips contacted NAUGHTY BEYOTCH XDDD My eyes went wide from the sudden contact, but closed my eyes and blended in. I placed my armsaround his neck, pulling him closser to me as well while he pushes me down gently to the ground, now im lying on the grass.

I broke the kiss, catching my breath. "Alois, im going home now..." i stood up as I saw Ciel standing in front of his carriage "W-wait! Where are you going?," he yelled and chased me as I ran faster . He grabbed me and we both tripped down "Dont leave me Alice!" he hugged me deeply where his head was on my chest again

"Alice... Dont go..."

There goes the Alois again. I raised my head up and looked upside down, seeing Ciel crossed arms with an unsatisfied expression at me. "Ah! Ciel! I was suppose to go when he tackled me! Sorry for you to see this!" i shouted at him for him to hear me and I finalky got myself up and Alois broke the hug.

ALOIS' POV

I got up from Alice and glared at Ciel for ruining our moment! "Why are you here earl?" i hissed at him as Alice got her bag from the manor. As Alice returned i slid my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me

"Im taking Alice home if you wont mind." he glared at me as Alice removed my arm around her "OK! Im going now! Bye Alois! See you soon!" Alice yelled even if she was beside me and ran inside the carriage but looked out the window and pointed to herself.

Alice,

And then made a heart sign,

Love,

And pointed at me

Me,

And blew a flying kiss and waved goodbye as Ciel went in the carriage and the horses started moving.

I love you... Thats what she was tryng to say to me... And i didnt get to reply to her.... But I'll surely miss you Alice... You'll be also mine sometime...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: HEYA GUISE!!! Lets just look at the good point XDD I UPDATED!! =DDDD even if its not within the week =((((( its just that it was my moms bday and party and stuff O-o and when theres time sometimes the internet is weird and i couldnt get signal... I dont have my own internet so i use my neighbor's internet... Which my neighbor is my aunt =)))) the one who made my account =)))) yup! Now the internet is KINDA good but enough to make me update!

Do i make soooo long authors note? XDDD yea ik im so talkative XDDD just tell me if i need to quiet down a bit XDD

COMMENT AND VOTE =)))) SUGGESTIONS AND CRITISISM =)))))

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN KUROSHITSUJI ALL GOES TO YANA TOBOSO =)))))

Have a good day everyone =)))))