Chapter 15: 愛の手紙...誰から?

A/N: HEY THERE GUISE IM BACK yea, sorry for a late update? Is it late? Maybe, i just thought no one reads this =____= thats y i dont update often anymore. But since im bored and i received some comments telling me to update or they wanna know what happens next, why not coconut? Here is the next chapter! ENJOYZ PEEPZ! =))))))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ALICE'S POV

Its been a week since i left Alois and stayed with Ciel and surprisingly... I kinda miss Alois... And his stupidness...

I woke up and saw Ciel's face centimeters away from mine, nose touching and i felt his breath going out. He does look cute. I turned around smiling and sat up as Sebastian walked in with the tea. I gently shook Ciel, trying to wake him up "Hey Ciel, wake up." i said as he opened his eyes revealing the contract logo thingy on his right eye.

"S-Sebastian? Why does your voice sound like a girl?" Ciel mumbled as he looked at me and blushed "Im not Sebastian dude!" i said as he sat down as Sebastian offered the tea. "Oh, sorry Alice, good morning." he said as he took a sip from the cup "Mmm morning too." i said as i got my cup and took a sip too.

As i finished my tea, i placed it back in the food cart and went to the bathroom to changed into a green dress with no sleeves and frills this time. It reaches until the knee and when i went out i saw Sebastian gone and Ciel sleeping again 'The hell...' i thought as i shook him again

"Ey ey, wake uo! Come one gotta work ya know?" i said as he opened his eyes again "Ugh, fine." He said as he sat and his eyes widen "Wheres Sebastian?" he asked me "I dont know! Well... He is doing some work? I dont know, well anyways, come come go and change..." i said while pushing him to the bathroom "Can you do it?" i asked "Y-yea i can..." he said and blushed while i gave him his clothes and waited in the bed while he changed in the bathroom.

I fixed the bed and knocked on the bathroom door "Yea done?" i asked "W-ait dont come in!" he shouted as i stepped back "Ok ok just asking." and i waited again, about 5 mins have past and he still isnt done "Dude! You ok in there? Need he-" "Im fine! J-just wait..." he stopped me as i waited again. This time i heard a loud thump

"Alright, im coming in." i said as i found him on the floor half naked "If you need help im here to help! You look ridicoulous!" i joked as i helped him uo and buttoned his shirt and everything.

"There, ask me if you need help alright? Dont do things if u cant do it by yourself." i smiled and dragged him out and we ate.

Around 2pm i went to a nearby river,not too far from the mansion so i wont get lost, and sat down and watched the river flow... In me haha just kidding (lol XD) then all of a sudden i saw a white owl flying in circles above me. 'I wonder why a white owl is here in the middle of spring?' i asked myself as it landed beside me and i patted its head as i saw a piece of paper on its feet, rolled up so it could hold it.

"Hey there, whatcha got?" i asked it as if it will talk back to me and i got the paper and opened it. It was a letter, from Alois "What the hell, why would he give me a le- ooooh alright." i said, realizing that he will miss me =___=

My dearest Alice,

Why did you run away? Why did you leave me? I thought you love me.... I really miss you know. Please come back, if i did anythong wrong im so sorry! I wont do it again i swear! I miss you as my maid! You really are helpful when it comes to situations and problems. And if youre not here, its really lonely... Please come back Alice. I really love you!"

Alois

(haha im sorry if the letter sucks XD)

Thats really nice of him, but im not sure if i could come back. I mean if i wanted to go, i would ask Ciel and he would say no. But then again i dont want to escape again. I do wanna see him... But in some cases i just cant.,,

~*~*~*~*~*~ next day ~*~*~*~*~*~

Next da, i went up to the attic at round 1:25 pm to let myself relax and just enjoy quietness. Then again i saw the white owl holding another piece of paper and i let the owl in and it sat on top of a chest "Another owl, i mean letter eh?" i said as i got the piece of paper and read it

My lovely Alice,

Pls tell me when you will come back... Im really depressed... And i need your company now. Its really getting lonely here without you. When you were with me, it gets happier and happier with all your jokes amd sarcasm. Pls come back Alice. I really miss you

Alois

(crap again so sorry XD im not good with love letter its all so cheesy and corny XD)

I would laugh if he put xoxo stuffs i mean, right? Some love letters have those xoxo thingy! But i really feel sad for him now. I dont know why, but i feel like visiting him. I actually felt the same way he feels, but there is nothing i could do at this moment....

~*~*~*~*~*~ next day ~*~*~*~*~*~

next day i was in Ciel's study watching him write stuffs and read stuffs and talk about bad timing! I saw the owl at the back of Ciel out side the window and i pretended like there was nothing special. "Hmm Ciel im going out in the garden." i said as he nodded "Dont go anywhere far." he said amd i walked out.

'Jeez does that kid have anything else to do then send me letters?!' i thought as i went to the garden and opened the letter as the owl landed on the ground (and again it will be corny XD so sorry people XD)

My lovliest bluebell ever,

I really miss you! Why havent you come back yet? Is it true that you love Ciel than me? Are you and Ciel together forever already? I hope not. You better have a reason for not coming back. I good reason that is. I love you!

Alois

(see its corny XD)

AAAARGHHHH he is soo annoying! Ok, now i feel like not going back again =____= and now he thinks Ciel and i are in a relationship! He is jealous and this is bad! If he and Ciel started a fight, a big ugly scene would show up and it will be all because of me! And i might ruin Ciels reputation or something... He needs to calm down once and for all!

ALOIS POV

Its been 2 days since i have wrote my third letter to Alice and she hasnt reply yet... Does she really hate me now? No... She said she never hated me.... But is that why she left me? She cant take it anymore? Does she really love Ciel more and she left? I saw them both kiss, on the lips! What does Ciel have that i dont... I dont get it!

"Your highness, you have a le-" "Give it already!!" i cutted Claude as he gave me the letter. Its from Alice! She replied! I could even smell perfume in it. 'Does she use the same perfume i do?' i thought to myself since it smelled similar to mine but i didnt care! I opened the letter and read it

Heya Alois

Im so sorry i didnt go to your mansion. I was just scared that Ciel wont allow me and its really hard to convince him ya know. But i miss you so much! I wish i were with you now. But i just cant. And hello? Ciel and I are not in a relationship =____= dont think such things. I love you (as a friend ok chill please.) and i will always love you. And i cant wait to see you again someday! 大好き〜

さよこ (Alice)

(not much corny XD)

"Claude! What does this mean?!" i pointed at the weird lettering "Its japanese sir." he sakd "Well? What does it say?!" "it says, i like you." "how about the last one?" "thats her name, Sayoko." "Oh ok!" i said happily. Thats great, they arent in a relationship! Or i would have declared war. Thats alright my dear, i clearly understand why you cant come here. Just dont make me wait too long

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: THATS IT!!!! Sorry if it ugly =_____= and the letters where corny XD HAHAHAA

Sorry too for nit updatin since i thought no one reads this.... But yea keep the comments coming! And vote vote vote!

Btw, the title of the chapter, it means "Letter of love... From who?"

Thats all folks! Comment and review, critisms YES!! Vote whatever sure! Also... SHARE THIS PLS =)))))) ok thats all BAAAAIII tune in next time!