Chapter 4: Fiancee? What??

Alice's POV

I woke up with the windows open, but for some reason the window was open... Did anyone opened it? Or was is just me... Well anyways, I closed it and went to change in a black sleeveless dress, white knee high stockings, black flats, and some long black gloves that go until the shoulder or something like that. Or for short something like a maid's costume with a little twist of mine! Though I don't see any twist or anything new... oh well!

I went downstairs to go get breakfast, but first, I need to go outside and check the fresh morning air.

This morning was rather ravishing compared to the other mornings, the sun was shining brightly, and blue I guess. (Well, obviously.) The garden, very gorgeous, and the cool wind striking my face, making my hair fly. I sat down under a tree where I can relax for a while. Even if I just woke up I felt like sleeping again. But then I saw Finny holding a bucket of water, I guess he was about to water the plants. I then started getting bored and hope to get to know more about the workers here.

"Hey Finny! The morning breeze sure is lovely, ne?" I shouted, calling his attention that made him look at me and walk towards me.

"Good morning, Miss Alice, indeed it's a lovely morning today!" he said with his dainty voice.

"Mind if we talk?" I asked, thinking of what to talk about.

"Sure mistress! If you don't mind..."

"Silly! I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want!" with that, he smiled and gladly sat beside me.

"Finny, where did Ciel's relatives go?" I asked, wondering. I don't remember meeting one, his cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents.

"Umm... I remember that I think... Lady Elizabeth, young master's cousin, is going here to meet you this afternoon." hmm... at least I get to see his cousin at least!

"Really?! Sugoi! I can meet new people! It's so boring staying in this mansion with only you and the others to talk to!"

"Hahaha! You think so?"

"Ya! I mean, it's fun to meet new people and make new friends!"

"Ya, I agree! But I have to get going, gotta do work! See ya mistress. Thanks for the small chat!" Finny went with the bucket and started his work, suddenly I saw Sebastian going towards me.

"Mistress, breakfast is prepared" he said with his ultra funny voice. Sometimes I laugh at people who have funny accents...

"Okay then." I stood up and made my way to the dinning room.

I saw Ciel on the other end of the table while I sit at the other side of the table. "What's the plans for today, ne Ciel?" I asked as usual.

"You're gonna meet my fiancee today and—" I cut him off with a shocked expression

"Nani??! You have a fiancee already?!" I mean seriously... A fiancee already? At a young age? What kind of place is this?

"Calm down, OK? It was arrange—"

"Ahh... Ok! I gets na! So it's an arranged marriage eh?"

"Yes, something like that."

"Something like that? But you just said that it was arranged..."

"Could you please... not interrupt someone when he or she is talking?" I bit my lip and nodded. I guess I was just surprised.

"So... who is your fiancee?"