"Okay, look. While how he works is both fascinating and badass, I've never aesthetic. But I don't want to start on a NEGATIVE, much rather a POSITIVE, CHARGE forward into this CURRENT video and really SPARK a discussion on the Thunder Wolf Wyvern." Rage declared, laughing a bit at his joke. As he said this the female hunter was doing her best to outrun and evade the creature, making sudden and sharp turns, which often led the beast to crash into a wall, until she dove through a large hole in a rock wall and rolling out the other side, Zinogre only able to fit its head through, pulling it back and trying to reach her with its claws, but not having any more success.

"He seems to be putting a strange emphasis on certain words." Penny noted.

"Negative, positive, charge, current and spark. Those all have something to do with..." Glynda listed, before realizing what it meant.

"They're all connected to electricity- Oh, no..." Ozpin said in horror.

"It was all one super long pun! I gotta give it to him, Rage's skill with puns is pretty... shocking!" Yang laughed.

"Please make it stop!" Velvet pleaded.

"I'll give you my best designer clothes, just no more puns!" Coco bargained.

"Never!" Yang and Neo declared together.

"His forelimbs, thick and muscled, able to crush into the very rock beneath him, with razor sharp claws adorning his paws, each almost as piercing as his roars." Rage elaborated in a mystifying manner as the Zinogre repeatedly charged the rock wall, eventually bringing it down and roaring with pride as it prepared to take on the hunter. "White fur lining his body, interchanging with gold-plated scale, giving him this regal appearance capped off with a wolf's face adorned with twin horns, standing proud as he bared his fanged maw and... chin spikes..." Rage continued, before slowly stopping as he got to the chin spikes, the image frozen on the screen. "Seriously, what could've required him to evolve and develop a chin spike?! He could use his lower jaw as a fork!" He snapped as the cartoon image of a steak flew onto the screen and was stabbed onto his chin spikes.

"They're likely a defensive adaptation to discourage any direct attacks to Zinogre's head or face." Ren deduced.

"Yeah, just like how a straight forward rush is a bad idea against a boarbetusk." Blake said with a smirk, looking at Weiss.

"Agree- Hey!" Weiss cried out as she realized she'd been insulted.

"Weiss, surely you didn't do anything so foolish." Winter said. Weiss looking down in shame told her all she needed to know. "We'll be having a discussion on proper Grimm combat procedures later." She declared.

"Then, of course, we have his tail, broad and essentially a tool for battering his enemies into submission. Zinogre, then, is used to being the unchallenged apex of all he surveys and what he surveys is the misty peaks he calls home." Rage explained as Aylia was crouched down, observing a Zinogre from a small distance away, miraculously without being spotted. "Enough physical strength to wrestle down an angry Tigrex," He declared as the image of a Tigrex appeared on screen, "Speed and grace to make a Nargacuga jealous," He added on as the image of a blushing Nargacuga appeared on screen, softly calling the thunder wolf "Baka" before flying off-screen. "He essentially is the full package and it is being delivered, first-class to your face and no, it's not gonna be handled with care." Rage went on as the Zinogre finally noticed Aylia and attacked viciously, sending her flying back with a slam of its paw.

"Tigrex is pretty popular, huh?" Jaune asked.

"One of the most famous, infamous and easily recognizable monsters known to man due to its striking appearance and overwhelming power, yes." Katana confirmed.