Will You be My Date? (Amity x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

So so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the super long wait 😬
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Very impressive miss (L/N)' the teacher complimented after I successfully casted the illusion. 'That will be all, please return to your seat'

I give a proud smile before walking to my seat, that seat happening to be in the middle of the Blight twins.

'Good job (Y/N)' Edric comments.

'Thanks Ed'

'You're still coming with us into town after school right?' Emira then asks.

'Yup, sure am' I smile.

'Alright nice'

———————————————————

'Hey guys look at me' Edric calls. Me and Emira turn to him and see him with some dumb goggles on.

'You look like an idiot Ed' I chuckle.

'Well more of an idiot than usual at least' Emira adds on with a laugh.

'Aww c'mon guys, you're so mean to me' Edric pouts.

The three of us laugh together before continuing to stroll around town. As we were walking a certain green haired, top student caught my eye. Amity Blight, the younger sister of Edric and Emira and the person who you may or may not have a tiny bit of a crush on.

'(Y/N)!' Ed yells causing me to break my stare. 'Were you even listening?'

'No, not in the slightest' I admit, slightly turning back to looking at Amity.

'Then what were you doing?' Emira asks before following my gaze. 'HOLD UP!' she yell, completely catching my attention. 'Were you looking at who I think you were looking at?'

'Maybe...' I nervously respond.

'Huh? Who are we talking about?'

'(Y/N) here has making goo-goo eyes at our little sister' Emira explains.

'Was she now?' Edric smirks.

'I WAS NOT!' I yelled in embarrassment.

'Do you have a crush on Mittens?'

'I-'

'You're setting your standards way too low'

'Amity and low standards do not fit in the same sentence'

'Whatever. As weird as you are for liking our dork of a sister. We'll help you out'

'I'm telling you that I don't like her like that. It's just that she's smart and talented and... Ok I admit it, maybe I have a little bit of a crush on Amity'

'Just hurry up and go talk to her' Emira ordered.

'Talking to her's not a problem, we share a bunch of classes but it's changing the topic from school or Good Witch Azura to anything slightly romantic that's the issue'

'Grom's coming up, just ask her to that' Ed suggests.

'Thanks but not thanks, that takes confidence and I just don't have that' I sigh.

'Whatever. We should be heading home now anyway, see ya (Y/N)' Emira says before grabbing Edric and walking off.

'Yeah see ya' I wave and then head back home myself.