Midnight Meetups (Sasharcy)

I wrote this chapter as a birthday present for one of my besties so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!!! HOPE YOU HAVE AN EPIC DAY AND THAT YOU ENJOY THIS CRAPPY PRESENT!

———————————————————

Sasha P.O.V

'How did I end up with someone as perfect as you?' I ask myself as I hold my adorable nerd close to me.

On one of the first nights of me being in Wartwood nightmares had kept me from sleeping. So instead of laying awake till morning I decided to go for a walk to try and clear my head. What I didn't expect was to find a muttering Marcy hunched over a plant with a notebook. I startled her when I first announced myself but after that we'd gone for a walk together. She told me about the plant that was only visible at night, hence why she was out her and I told her how I just wasn't able to sleep. We then started to talk about other things like what we'd been up to on our own in Amphibia. After that night we'd started to meet up every night, just to talk. Well it started off as just talking. Blah blah blah getting comfortable with each other again blah blah blah some other stuff blah blah blah now we're leaning against a tree, cuddling together under the stars.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Marcy shivering a little. One of the downsides to meeting up in the dead of night was that it was hella cold. I respond to her silent request by unclipping my cape and throwing it around her like a blanket.

'That warm you up at all?' I ask.

'Mhm' she answers, backing against me more. 'Thanks Sash' she mumbles.

I smile and hold her tighter. 'No problem Mar-Mar'

Oh how I would love to lay here with Marcy in my arms forever. But unfortunately that wasn't an option. We'd silently agreed to keep our little relationship a secret which meant that we couldn't let the others know that we sneak off together.

'Hey Marbles, the sun's gonna start to rise soon. We're gonna need to head back soon' I say, shuffling into more of a sitting position.

'Nooooooooooo' she whined, moving up and burying her head in the crook of my neck. 'I don't wanna' she grumbled.

I chuckle lightly at her reaction. 'I don't wanna either Mar-Mar but we've gotta, don't want others getting suspicious of us or anything'

'Fiiiiiiiiiine' she groans, rolling off of me.

'Thanks Mars' I smile, leaning down to give her a light kiss on the forehead.

Her whole face lights up from suck a little kiss and it makes me so happy that I'm the one making her happy like that. I sigh and sit up fully before eventually standing up, stretching out a little. I look and see Marcy doing the same. She stands up and goes to hug me but she somehow trips on nothing and literally falls into my arms.

'What am I gonna do with you?' I shake my head at her.

'Carry me back?' She asks, looking up at me with an adorable pout.

How could I possibly say no to that. 'Fine' I grumble 'but only so you don't get yourself hurt' I say, before picking her up bridal style.

She giggles up at me, her sleep deprivation clearly catching up to her. She nuzzles closer to me as I carry her back to the Plantars house or their Fwagon to be precise. I place Marcy down in her bead, careful not to wake her up. I then sneak through town and back to where me and Grime were staying, climbing back into bed just as the sun began to rise. I should be able to get a few house of rest before I need to get up.

——————

'WAKE UP LIEUTENANT' Grime bellows as he opens the curtains wide.

'Mmmmmm, what time is it' I grumble, rolling over to block out the sun.