Day 9/10 - Snowwoman (Vi x Reader)

Another day, another gay! Put some extra effort into this one just for you, Sky!

———————————————————

A heavy layer of snow covers the streets of Piltover. Laughter and cheer fills the air as people of all ages try to enjoy the cold weather and make the most of their Christmas Eves. Lights of red, white and green light up every building and happy smiles light up every face.

(Y/N) and Vi were among the crowds of people, the warmth of their intertwined hands combating the snowflakes that cover their coats and nest themselves in their hair. The two walk hand in hand down the path, their snow softly crunching beneath their feet.

Vi's eyes are wide as she takes in the wondrous surroundings, looking around like a kid stuck in the toy section.

(Y/N) can't help but giggle at the look of wonder on her girlfriend's face. "You look as if you've never seen snow before."

Vi looked down from the falling snow and towards (Y/N) "We never got snow down in the undercity and I didn't exactly get to experience it trapped in a cell all those years." she shrugged as though it was the most normal thing in the world

"That is too depressing of a topic for Christmas Eve," (Y/N) cuts her off, moving to stand in front of her. "C'mon." she tightens her grip on Vi's hand, dragging her further down the path.

Vi questions where the two are going but (Y/N) refuses to give her an answer, continuing to tug the other woman along. A few more minutes pass and the two arrive at a small, seemingly empty park.

(Y/N) releases Vi's hand, kneeling down in the snow and begins gathering some into a pile. 

Vi crosses her arms and lets out a small scoff. "A snowman, really?"

"What,"(Y/N) responds with a playful glare up at her, continuing to build its base. "You too cool to build a snowman with me?"

Vi shakes her head but doesn't put up much of a fight, happily joining her girlfriend on the floor. The two sit in silence for a while, simply enjoying the company and holiday atmosphere. (Y/N) eventually sits back, admiring their hard work.

She dusts the snow off her hands as Vi sticks twigs into the snowman's torso. "The snowman is looking pretty good. She just needs a little more on the sides."

Vi whips her head around, a questioning look on her face. "It's a she?"

"Of course it's a she. I would never build up a man." (Y/N) replied simply.

Vi nods her head in agreement, adding more snow to the base of the snowwoman.

(Y/N) will forever be grateful that Vi trusts her enough to let her walls down. Almost everyone sees Vi as strong, stubborn and cold and while she can be, she's also caring, sweet and loyal to those she loves. And (Y/N) is definitely one of those people she loves.

They finish adding the snow and then place small rocks in place of buttons. "Now we just need a nose..." Vi trails off, searching for something suitable.

(Y/N) begins rummaging through her bag and pulls out a whole carrot, handing it to Vi.

Vi stares at the carrot in her hand for a good few seconds before looking back at (Y/N). "You just casually have a carrot in your bag?"

A small smile grows on (Y/N)'s face. "Obviously. What kind of woman doesn't have a carrot in her bag?" (Y/N) responds like it's the most normal thing in the world. Vi simply raises her eyebrow in question causing (Y/N) to roll her eyes. "I had planned on us building a snowman together so I packed accordingly."

Vi rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's antics and added the carrot to be the snowman's nose. She then stood up, offering (Y/N) a hand to help her up. (Y/N) happily accepted the help and the two then stood side by side, looking down at their creation.

(Y/N) wrapped her arm around Vi's waist while she wrapped hers around (Y/N)'s shoulder. Vi turns her head and looks down at (Y/N), a lovesick smile on her face. Vi moves her other arm to (Y/N)'s chin, tilting her head towards her. They both lean in slightly, their lips just ghosting one anothers.

The two continued to lean in closer until the gap between them ceased to exist. The cold of the ever falling snow is forgotten as the two turn to face each other properly. Vi's hand moves from (Y/N)'s chin to her cheek, pulling her impossibly closer. It's only a short kiss, the two slowly pulling away and smiling as their noses brush together.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)."

"Merry Christmas, Violet."

———————————————————

As usual I hope that you're all having a bloody amazing day/night/whatever time you're reading. You all better be getting enough sleep, drinking enough water and most importantly of all, staying positive.

That's all from me so I'll see ya later mates 😁