You Already Are (Sir Pentious x Child Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Warning: a bit of problematic language.

———————————————————

'Do you hear something mister boss man?'

'I don't have the patience for your games, you dumb eggsss' Sir Pentious hisses at his minions.

'Sorry mister boss man but it's not a game, we really hear something'

'What in hell are you going on about? There's nothing there-' Sir Pentious was interrupted when he heard what sounded like a young child crying. The snake man followed the sound and came across a small child, bruised and dirty, hugging themselves while crying.

The child looked up at Sir Pentious and the only thing evident in her eyes was fear. The little girl was lost in hell, of course she was scared.

'P-p-please don't hurt me' she cried, backing further away from the demon.

For some reason, Sir Pentious was unable to say anything, how could something so small and helpless of ended up in hell?

'Look at you little human girl' one of the eggs says as it approaches the child.

'G-get back!' She shouts at it but the egg continued to approach the child.

'Give her some room you imbecile!' Sir Pentious orderd the egg. He then turns back to the girl. 'I'm not going to hurt you child, what's your name and how did you get here?'

The girl still looked scared out of her mind but responded nonetheless. 'My name's (Y-Y/N) and I don't know how I got here, I just went to sleep and then woke up here' she explains.

'Well then (Y/N) would you like to come with me? I've got somewhere you could say'

'Y-you do?' She asks, a slight amount of happiness revealing itself from behind the fear.

Sir Pentious nodded and motioned for the child to follow him. The girl hesitated, still scared of the snake man.

'It's ok little one you'll be safe with me, a lot more safe than if you stay out here' Sir Pentious explains.

The girl hesitated for a bit but eventually stood up and took a step towards the snake man. The girl grabbed a hold of Sir Pentious's hand and the two walked off, a horde of eggs not far behind.

———————————————————
Time skip a few years
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Sir Pentious was standing at his control panel, laughing like a maniac as as he rained hell on Hell. The extermination had come and gone so we were now trying to gain as much new territory as possible.

I looked over and notice all of the eggs celebrating around Sir Pentious.

'Hell will be mine and everybody will know the name of Sir Pen-'

'EDGELORD!' A voice interrupts him, a voice that I recognised immediately.

'Oh no' I mutter, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

'Pardon! Who said that? What did you just say to me you fried chicken fetuses? Speak up!'

'That wasn't us mister boss man'

Just as I expected, a bomb then came crashing through the window, landing right in front of Sir Pentious, the bomb then proceeding to explode with a glitter like substance.

'You looking for a fight? Old man, why don't you get that tinker toy bullsh*t off my turf before I smash it' Cherri Bomb was interrupted when piece of the ship falls down. 'More...' she finished the sentence.

'Oh, you wanna go missy, well I'm happy to oblige!'

I just stood there drinking my smoothie while the other two fought for the territory. After a little while Angle Dust also joined in on the battle which resulted in Sir Pentious losing by a land slide.

———————————————————

'(Y/N) are you even listening to me?' I sigh and turn back to Sir Pentious.

'Yeah yeah, get revenge on Angle Dust for making you look like more of an idiot than usual' I chuckle.

'I should have left you on that street where you were crying' he jokingly says

'But ya didn't' I smile at the snake demon.

The ship approaches the 'Happy Hotel', Sir Pentious shoots at the side of it and it's residence come out to greet the ship.

'HA! Well well well, look who it is harbouring the stripped freak, we meet again Alastor'

'Do I know you?' The radio demon asks in his regular static voice.

'Oh yes you do! And this time I have the element of surprise!' He deploys his cannon right in front of the crowd.

'That completely contradicts what surprise means- never mind'

I then notice that the ship had started to rumble, making me lose my balance and fall. Then giant black tentacles grabbed ahold of the ship, pulled it down and sent us flying.

———————————————————

'Well that was a complete disaster' I grumble while trying to squeeze egg out of my hair. 'But it's fine, we'll get that bloody radio demon next time' I encourage.

'Actually (Y/N) I've been thinking' Pentious starts.

'Did it hurt?' I jokingly ask.

'I think that it would actually be a good idea if you were to stay at the Happy Hotel'

'WHAT!?' I stand up, shocked at his statement.

'Think about it (Y/N), you don't belong in Hell, you're not even a demon! I believe that it would be best for you to try and find your way to a better place'

'B-but that would mean me leaving you' I start to cry.

'It is what's best'

B-b-but I don't wanna leave you, please don't make me go' I hug him.

'(Y/N) please'

'Please dad' I can't be without him, I need him, he was the one who saved me all that time ago. After I called him dad he didn't say anything, I was scared that he didn't like what I had called him, giving him even more reason to drop me off at the hotel. But instead he hugged back.

'Alright you win, but I'm going to try harder to be a better influence to you, I want to be a good dad for you'

I pull away from the hug and smile at him. 'You already are'

———————————————————

Sorry for taking so long to upload a chapter.

I'm not that big of a fan of this character to I had a bit of trouble writing him and I also felt like I just didn't write a good chapter overall so I hope it was ok. Also not proofread at all.

One more day till me Bday 🥳

That's all I've got to say so cya later mates 😁