Chapter 34 - We begin the Quest, and Dan and Annabeth are lazy (Edited)

Percy POV

We were already in the van by 7:45 am, and by 8:15, Dan and Annabeth were nowhere to be seen. Zoe had came at 7:55. She seemed to be a bit angry that we had been there earlier than her. 

At 8:25, we finally started the van and we were about to leave, but then Annabeth and Dan finally came running down Half-Blood Hill. 

I rolled my eyes. "What took you so long?" I asked. Annabeth blushed and Dan glared at me. 

They got into the back with Zoe, since I was driving and Crystal sat next to me. 

We then drove off towards the museum where we would meet Atlas. 

Timeskip

When we arrived, I sensed that Jake (remember him?) was still alive and had somehow survived the explosion on the Princess Andromeda

"So you're still alive." I snarled. He glared at me. 

"It doesn't matter how I survived. Lets fight." 

Jake drew a sword and charged at me. I summoned Hurricane and Wavestorm and charged at him. 

Unlike Dan, Jake was a pretty good fighter. He could probably beat Luke, but he was no match for me. 

Elements surrounded me and took the form of a hurricane, like I had done with my battle against Hyperion in the last timeline. 

Anyway, back to the fight. 

I slashed and hacked, and Jake was getting worse and worse.  I kicked him in the stomach, and he went flying into a wall, and he passed out after. 

Atlas materialized in front of us. He frowned at me. He snapped his fingers, and the skeleton warriors appeared. I teleported all of us outside of the museum. 

"Come on." I said. 

We walked back to the van.