Chapter 52 - Preparing at Manhattan

Percy POV

I arrived at Camp Half-Blood. I did some training with Crystal in the Arena, and then I told Chiron it was time to start preparing for the battle against the army of Kronos at Manhattan. 

Chaos told me that I didn't have to bring any soldiers from the Chaos army to fight against the Titans, and to be honest, I really didn't want to. 

Timeskip

We had arrived at Olympus. The campers went in the vans, and Crystal and I just drove off on my motorcycle. 

We started setting up defenses, much like last time. 

Like last time, each cabin took a position to defend.

One thing that was different was that the Ares Cabin was here, unlike last time. I'm guessing that Clarisse kept the chariot instead of the Hermes Cabin.

Speaking of the children of Hermes, I'd actually like to play a prank on them, to give them a taste of their own medicine. 

Sometimes, they tried to steal my weapons or some of my other stuff, but they failed.   

Then, the Hunters came in. 

They tried to take charge, but they couldn't find any errors in my plan, so I told them to just shut up and just take a position or help out with a cabin who actually needed help or didn't have a lot of campers, and surprisingly, they actually did. 

For once, those sexist followers of Artemis actually listened to me. 

I then checked on my girlfriend. 

"You all right?" I asked. 

She nodded. 

I kissed her, and then I walked away to check on the others. 

After the Giant War, the army of Kronos would then join the Army of Chaos, and then we would destroy the Olympians. 

Just then, the army of Kronos arrived. 

Word Count: 297