Chapter 6 - Going to Camp Half-Blood (Edited)

Percy POV

We picked up Crystal and got to our apartment. 

"Is it time?" Sally asked. Chiron nodded. 

We packed our bags. I said goodbye, and we went to Camp Half-Blood. 

As I expected, the Minotaur attacked. I drew Hurricane and Wavestorm and I cut it down on the spot. Chiron nodded approvingly. 

I went to the Big House with Crystal, where I played pinochle with Dionysus, and I defeated him in less than two minutes. I smirked at his face. Chiron and Grover were telling Dan about Greek mythology. 

"So do I know who is my godly parent?" I asked, pretending to be confused. 

Dionysus shrugged. 

Suddenly, the sky turned charcoal black. The entire solar system materialized in the sky above me. Geysers erupted around me, and I erupted into black flames. I radiated an aura that would make Chaos look like an ant. The symbols of the gods and primordials that had blessed me appeared above my head. 

All the campers knelt. "Hail Perseus Nova Jackson, son of Chaos, creator of the universe, and the first primordial god, prince and heir of the Universe, and champion of Chaos, End, Order, Ouranos, Gaea, Tartarus, Pontus, Erebus, Nyx, Akhlys, Void, Destruction, Hemera, Aether, Eros, Thalassa, Chronos, Ananke, Phanes, Physis, Hydros, Algos, Abyss, Himeros, Ophion, Aeron, Ourea, Nesoi, Astéri, Kymopoleia, Hades, Hestia, Hermes, Hephaestus, Heracles, Dionysus, Apollo, Aelous, Eurus, Zephyros, Notus, Boreas, Khione, and Ariadne." Chiron announced. 

Then, Crystal was claimed. Geysers erupted from the earth, and water appeared out of nowhere and surrounded her. Pink energy appeared around her also. 

"Hail Crystal Fox, daughter of Pontus and Thalassa, princess and heiress of the sea, and champion of Eros, Pontus, and Thalassa." Chiron announced. 

It turned out the primordial gods can have more than one champion. 

On Olympus

Zeus POV

Those two are threats. I will discuss with the other Olympians whether we should send them to Tartarus or just kill them. We are now waiting for Hermes, Hephaestus, and Dionysus so that we can start the council meeting. 

Timeskip to the meeting

"Should we kill the boy and the girl? I think we should, right" Ares asked. 

This caused a lot of arguments, with Hermes, Apollo, Hephaestus, Dionysus, and surprisingly Hestia shouting that they shouldn't be killed just because they are children of primordial gods. The minor gods aren't here because they aren't worthy enough to attend the meetings of the Olympians.  

"SILENCE!" I thundered.

 "I am the king of the gods, and I say that we will kill them because they are a threat to our safety."

Besides, they're shouldn't be anybody more powerful than us. 

Suddenly, two figures materialize from the shadows. They radiated power, about 100 times more than me. I might need to kill them, to make sure they're not a threat. 

Unfortunately, those two people are Chaos and Pontus themselves, so taking care of the, might turn out to be a problem. 

We quickly stand up from our thrones and bow. 

"You will not harm them in any way, Zeus!" Pontus thunders. I hate to admit it, but Pontus thunders better than me. 

Just a tiny little bit. 

"If you lay one finger on either of them, Zeus, they shall be your doom." Chaos snarls. 

They then vanish. 

"Well, then, let's kill the son of Poseidon." I say. Poseidon looks ready to argue, but Athena quickly intervenes. 

"How about this. If your bolt is not found by the summer solstice, we will kill the son of Poseidon. If it is found, he will live." She quickly says. 

That sounds like a good idea. 

"Okay." I say. 

"Meeting adjourned."

Word Count: 606