Chapter 26 - Immortality

Percy POV

I frowned. 

"Let me guess, are the Hunters going to be there?" I asked. 

Chaos nodded. 

"They will most likely try to convince Crystal to join them. Just because they can give out partial immortality, doesn't mean we can't."

I knew what he was talking about. 

Crystal and I knelt before him, and Chaos's aura grew.

"Perseus, you are now the primordial god of the elements, death, revenge, hatred, pain, loyalty, and war. The universe is your birthright, my son." 

These domains didn't really surprise me except for the last one. 

I seriously did not want to be the next Ares. 

Chaos turned to Crystal. "Crystal, you will now be the primordial goddess of love, light, and happiness. You shall also be the goddess and ruler of rivers, lakes, and geysers." 

When he said that, Crystal glowed in a pink aura and seemed to become 20 times more beautiful than Aphrodite herself. A blue crown, adorned with jewels and diamonds, also appeared on top of her head, but she took it off. 

"Stand, both of you." 

We stood up. 

I also felt much more powerful. 

Chaos explained a couple of other things about being a primordial. We didn't bleed golden ichor, but instead, primordials bled silver ichor. He also told Crystal that she would be the literal definition of Beauty and Love, and that I Would be the new incarnation of Death, but I wouldn't have to go around reaping souls. 

Love and Death in a relationship together. 

Silena would probably fangirl about it. 

We then teleported to Camp Half-Hell. 

Word Count: 262