Chapter 49 - Blowing up Jake's new yacht (Edited)

Percy POV

Like last time, I was driving Paul's car, but I was with Crystal this time instead of Rachel. 

Her blonde hair looked beautiful in the sunlight, and her sparkling blue eyes were the color of the ocean, and I could go on and on for the next few minutes, but I'd rather not. 

I parked the car, and we ate some snacks until Blackjack materialized in front of us.

We both groaned. We still couldn't get a lot of time together.

"When I get back, we'll spend some more time together." I said. 

"Hopefully." 

I got on Blackjack and we flied towards the Princess Andromeda

Apparently they had somehow rebuilt it. 

When we arrived, I told my avian companion to go back to Camp Half-Hell, while I blew up Jake's yacht. 

Did you think that I'd get knocked into the water because of the blast? 

Hell no. 

What kind of noob do you think I am? 

I did this in style. 

First, I jumped off Blackjack and I landed on the deck. 

"Who are you?" Somebody asked. 

"The last thing you'll ever see." I responded, before decapitating him with Wavestorm. 

Dracaenae and telekhines materialized and charged at me. 

I summoned Stormbringer and slammed my trident down on the ground, knocking about five of them into a wall. 

I put away my trident. and I summoned Hurricane and Wavestorm. I also summoned my badass armor, and I charged, decapitating and stabbing monsters around me. 

When I finished, I put away my weapons and armor. 

I strolled through the yacht, calmly planting bombs filled with Greek fire. 

When I would snap my fingers, they would detonate. 

I willed the water to make me a small pathway where I would walk. I jumped onto my pathway, and I walked away while the Princess Andromeda exploded. 

Cool guys don't look at explosions. 

Word Count: 313