Chapter 17 - Zeus is paranoid

On Olympus

Zeus POV

I was just chilling in my throne until Athena materialized in front of me. 

"Father, Fionix and Cyana have been released." 

"By who?" I asked. Fionix and Cyana were the most powerful dragons in the universe. They were getting too powerful and they were a threat, so I banished them to Tartarus. 

"By Perseus and Crystal." My daughter responded. 

Perseus and Crystal are threats, and they need to be taken care of. 

But the problem is, they are more powerful than us, and if we even lay one finger on either of them, we will feel the wrath of the primordial gods. 

I called a council meeting, and summoned both of them to the throne room. Fionix and Cyana were the size of stuffed animals, asleep on their necks. 

"Yes?" They ask. I glare at them, but they seem unfazed. "Why on Earth did you free Fionix and Cyana?" I roared. 

Perseus frowned. "Because they didn't deserve to be imprisoned in Tartarus just because you were paranoid or because they were 'too powerful and a threat to Olympus'." He said. 

Ares glared at him. "Listen, punk. We're older than you, have more experience than you, so what makes you think that you can make better decisions than us?" 

Perseus scowled and disappeared. 

Suddenly, he materialized in front of my son, and thrust out his hand, and Ares was somehow levitating and choking, just like in Star Wars, the thing they did with the Force?

Force Choke? 

Whatever. 

"Son of Zeus, I am the firstborn son of Chaos and Order, and the third eldest being in the damn universe, no matter what Void tells you, but that doesn't matter. I'm the damn prince of the universe, the heir of Chaos and Order. The universe is my birthright, bitch. I've been through hundreds of things that you can't even imagine. I've fought alongside mortals in wars for just causes. I've fought thousands of wars across the universe, which you can't contemplate because your dumb minds can't understand anything outside of Earth. Even you, Ares, god of war, would probably go insane if I showed you only one year of a regular war for me. All you Olympians care about is screwing mortals and leave. The only reason for Camp Half-Blood is that you need the demigods to fight your battles for you. You cannot even hold a candle to me in combat, and you should damn know by now that you aren't perfect, no matter how much you want to believe that you are." 

I glared at him. Nobody spoke to me, the king of the gods, like that.

Nobody. 

I summoned my master bolt and I hurled it at Perseus with a flash of light. When the light faded, Perseus was still there, with not a single scratch on him. 

"Blessing of Ouranos. I can control the weather, meaning I can control lightning. Here's your toy." He thrust out his hand, and my master bolt materialized and came flying towards me. 

It hit with so much force that I passed out. 

Word Count: 514