Chapter 5 - Back in time (Edited)

Percy POV

I woke up in my bed at the apartment in New York. 

Suddenly, I heard Chaos's voice in my head. 

Percy, Would you like your name to still be Perseus Nova Jackson, or would you like to change it to Perseus Nova Chaos? 

I'll stay with Perseus Nova Jackson. I replied. 

Okay.

I got dressed and I was now ready for school. 

Somebody knocked on the door to my room, and I opened it up, it was Crystal. She looked as beautiful as ever. I was happy to see her, as she would be by my side when everything happened again. 

"You're here." 

She smiled. "I'll always be with you, Percy." 

I kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist, and the kiss became more passionate. 

I stopped time (blessing of Chronos) and then picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her to the bed, where we had fun, getting naked in the process.

After we finished and put our clothes back on, I resumed time and we walked out of my old room and Dan was waiting for us. 

When he saw Crystal, his jaw dropped. 

"What the- Never mind. Hey babe, you wanna walk with me?" He asked. 

Crystal smiled and walked close to him, and then glared at him with a fiery look in her eyes that would probably scare Tartarus. "Call me babe one more time, and you'll regret it." 

Dan gulped, but then shook his head. "Whatever. Since when do you have a girlfriend? And what were you two doing in Percy's room?" 

I chuckled. "Nothing you need to worry about, and we've been together for quite a long time." 

Dan frowned, but decided not to argue or respond. 

We quickly ate breakfast, and then walked to school. 

Timeskip 'cause nobody wants to see Percy in class

When we were on the bus that we were taking to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Nancy Bobofit started bullying Grover, just like last time. 

I decided that this would be a good time to use my new powers for the first time in this new timeline. 

I willed the air around her to lift her up. I thrust out my hand and she was now in a chokehold. She eventually passed out. I waved my hand and she floated back to her seat. 

The other students were staring at me in shock. I snapped my fingers and their memories of the event were wiped. They just started talking with each other. 

Just a normal field trip.

After we arrived at the museum, Mr. Brunner, aka Chiron asked Nancy (who had woken up) the question. 

She simply stood there for about a minute, and then shrugged. 

"Zero credit, Miss Bobofit. Mr. Jackson, can you perhaps respond better to this question?" 

I smirked. 

"Yes, I can, Mr. Brunner. Kronos was the king of the Titans, and he did not trust his children, thanks to a curse from his father, Ouranos, the primordial god of the sky, but that's another story. Anyways, he swallowed five of his children. But there was a sixth child. Zeus. He eventually freed his siblings. With the help of some of his uncles, Zeus got his master bolt, Poseidon got his trident, and Hades got his helm of darkness. They eventually went to war with the Titans, and they won. Most of the Titans were imprisoned in Tartarus. Kronos got chopped up, and his remains were also sent to Tartarus." I said. 

Chiron smiled and nodded. "Full credit, Mr. Jackson."

After the rest of the tour, we were eating lunch outside. 

Mrs. Dodds, aka Alecto, walked towards Dan, who paled the moment he saw her. She winked at me. I guess that since she served Hades, she knew that I had travelled back in time as well. 

"Come here, honey." She said. Dan gulped. 

I silently followed them. 

She transformed into her true form and attacked Dan, who almost fainted. 

I drew Wavestorm and I cut her down on the spot. 

"What's that?" Dan asked. 

"That? A Fury. This? A sword." 

Just then, Chiron ( who was in stallion mode) and Grover, rushed in. 

"I just defeated this Fury thing," Dan said arrogantly and proudly. I guess he still had most of his characteristics from the last timeline in this one.  

I rolled my eyes. "Don't believe him, like last time." Chiron chuckled and nodded. 

"Come on, we have to get to Camp Half-Blood. But first, we'll go to your apartment." The centaur said. 

Word Count: 764