Chapter 44 - Quintus's real identity(Edited)

After defeating Kampe, we met Rachel again, and then she led us towards Daedalus' workshop. 

On Chaos's Planet, he had different, much more efficient workshop, but he still came here sometimes. 

The door was open, and Daedalus himself was working on some sort of robot. It was armored, and it held a golden sword. 

"Hello, Perseus. I've seen that you've brought some friends."

Rachel, Dan, and Annabeth seemed to be surprised. 

"You know him?" Dan asked. 

I nodded. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Annabeth asked. 

"You never asked." I replied. That was technically true. 

Dan glared at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"It's not funny!" He growled. "We could've never have to do the quest in the first place because Daedalus himself was in the camp the whole time, and you never told us that." 

"Annabeth's a daughter of Athena, she should have known the whole time. I wanted to see if you were smart enough to figure it out. So it was really dumb of the two of you that you couldn't figure it out. " I said. This was also true. 

Annabeth seemed very embarrassed.

"Whatever." Dan said. 

Thankfully, Jake and his allies didn't come after us. 

We then teleported back ot camp, where the battle was probably about to begin.